Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Armageddon.

Guess I better land some good trade bait over the coming months because I need the Oregon, Snakeskin, and 112 PEs.

Armageddon.

Guess I better land some good trade bait over the coming months because I need the Oregon, Snakeskin, and 112 PEs.

those are easy to come by for around 500-900

most sizes I see are 8, 8.5, 11, 12

Im looking for the black Oregons, Taloaria's, Passing The Torch, and Pittsburgh Finest

Any idea which? I haven't heard or seen anything like that yet. I would love to tripple up on those for reduced price.
All over, call almost any outlet and they will have them. Champs has even dropped pairs to $99.

Such a shame. They marketing on this shoe was horrible.

Man my local Factory store has the Cool Grey for $99.99. I was hoping to grab them for a little cheaper.

My size too lol

Possibly returns? I know they sold like crazy on NDC. I know a lot of returns for "quality issues" go to outlets.

City Gear does have a FSR which is a restock because they did sell out initially. I think City gear would sell out but a lot people don't know about them.

I've seen Camo's sell on eBay for $250. Anything will sell for a ridiculous price on eBay tho, a lot of lazy people out there.

I wish they released an Oregon GR CW. It makes NO sense. Turf Jet, Air Diamond Turf, Free Trainer and Lunar TR1 all got quickstrike Oregon CW's these seemed like the obvious choice for one.

Camo EXT are rotting at my local CityGear. Once they go on sale, ill swoop right in on them.

Agreed. Makes you wonder about the thought process that went into it. Almost seems like any shoes that weren't actually PE'd or issued to Oregon teams were eligible to be quickstrike. Maybe the Oregon Revis PE was roadblocked since the Ducks FB team get them last year. Just a very wild guess..

Seems like everyone figured the same thing, I assumed they didn't release one because the team was issued them also.

Imagine this CW on a ZR1 with a green trans sole. Would be Revis grails lol

Seems like everyone figured the same thing, I assumed they didn't release one because the team was issued them also.

Imagine this CW on a ZR1 with a green trans sole. Would be Revis grails lol

I think they are saving that colorway for the LeBron Oregon 11s or Oregon Jordan bowl games

Im sorry im not here often so the question im finna ask may have already been answered. Why aint Revis wearing the Revis'

During his recovery from his injury he wore the revis all the time when training and i thought he was getting all black revis cleats when he came back on but I dont know. If you really want to know check a couple of pages back im almost sure someone posted something about revis cleats.

During his recovery from his injury he wore the revis all the time when training and i thought he was getting all black revis cleats when he came back on but I dont know. If you really want to know check a couple of pages back im almost sure someone posted something about revis cleats.

if memory serves me right, it was actually Geiger himself that confirmed Revis would be wearing ZR cleats on field..................JoeyD???

Armageddon.

those are easy to come by for around 500-900

most sizes I see are 8, 8.5, 11, 12

Im looking for the black Oregons, Taloaria's, Passing The Torch, and Pittsburgh Finest
Yeah, meant the Black Oregons.

As for those prices...that's exactly why I want trade bait.
laugh.gif

While we're talking the Oregon Ducks... I hear Snoop Dogg is going to Eugene for the UCLA/Ducks game. I think his son is a possible recruit. Snoop's an Adidas guy last I knew, but he's stepping into Nike mecca. Worlds shall collide.

Revis is more of a Ty Law type than a Deion.

Nobody is Deion.

Really sucked losing him.
p squared on the cardinals is deion retro. its sad how quickly these players are hyped up and how they're torn down even quicker. revis has one of the great all time seasons for any corner before all his surgeries. now he's in tampa playing cover 2 cause the soon to be ex coach is an idiot and he gets his shoe axed + criticized for his "hype"

revis in 2009 was an absolute monster. probably should have gotten mvp votes. 

Revis had more than just one great season IMO.

But honestly I don't think there's room for a humble, non charismatic DB to be a star.

Notice how in Revis' absence, the media started cozying up to the more entertaining Richard Sherman.

I cant remember any lebrons GR or PEs getting the Oregon treatment. Usually its SVSM and in the earlier models it was CTK

some of his sig have like the 2s and 4s

his soldiers have as well too

after knowing this line was scrapped, this is like salt in the wounds...missing are "big apple" and "photo blue" and other PE's...post courtesy of sole collector, pic courtesy of Geiger:

Row 1:
Oregon Away, Pittsburgh Steelers, DJ OG One, Snake

Row 2:
Cool Grey, Blackout, Volt, Pro Bowl

Row 3:
Super Bowl, Black/Crimson, Denim, Sole Collector Passing the Torch

Row 4:
Matt Kemp PE, Oregon Home, Chicago Bears, Beauty & Essex

Row 5:
112, Sole Collector Talaria, Leather Camo, New York Jets

Row 6:
PA's Finest, New York Knicks

All you can do is laugh while weeping. Revis and crew gave themselves the LeBron treatment with this shoe.

Lol except Lebron has been giving his fans shoes for about 11 years and Revis came in the door keeping the great c/w's as PEs

Over your head. LeBron has done the same as well with the VII being the most notable shoe he's done it with.

lol no one would be bringing up revis keeping the PE/samples to himself if nike just released better colorways for the public

lebron did the same thing since his first shoe but most of the GR's satisfied people.

Looks like the guy who bought those green suede samples listed em back on eBay for 4x the amount. #parasite

Back
Top Bottom