Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

can i get a price check on DS Black Oregons?
What size? eBay has the lowest prices I've seen. Don't be afraid to make an offer to someone on eBay. The asking price isn't always concrete, especially if you're willing to deal through just Paypal and not eBay. That's worked for me before.

After a lot of deliberation I ended up passing on those customs after dude sent me this and said he wore them once very lightly for a few hours. Def had me excited tho, I was crazy hyped. I wanna get one I can actually rock and not worry about cracking to pieces.

Cracked pretty good, you can also see some flaws in the paint.

Shout to D tho for looking out on the recommendation and keeping the thread fed with eBay listings, my brevis! lol

Back to the drawing board...

Last edited:
After a lot of deliberation I ended up passing on those customs after dude sent me this and said he wore them once very lightly for a few hours. Def had me excited tho, I was crazy hyped. I wanna get one I can actually rock and not worry about cracking to pieces.

Shout to D tho for looking out on the recommendation and keeping the thread fed with eBay listings, my brevis! lol

no prob my man...i'm just passing along the blessings like you and others have done in here

as for that custom job did the seller mention what paint was used? i would think as long as it contains a flex component similar to that used in automotive applications it should be fine...maybe a combo of flex added to some angelus would do the trick?

i need to see this idea through since i too have a custom job in mind

no prob my man...i'm just passing along the blessings like you and others have done in here

as for that custom job did the seller mention what paint was used? i would think as long as it contains a flex component similar to that used in automotive applications it should be fine...maybe a combo of flex added to some angelus would do the trick?

i need to see this idea through since i too have a custom job in mind

Calikiddrew did them tho, they were featured on some sneaker sites. They def shouldn't be cracking like that after minimal wear tho, specially from a major customizer like drew. It just made me nervous cus I would wanna wear them more than "lightly."

I'm gonna do a custom with my volts. The GITD is gonna be dope on a custom. Solars are pretty played out, but would be kinda dope with the glow sole. Idk, gotta put some more thought into it...

Watch the throne customs? Saw them to they look dope

Anyone looking for Denims decently priced PM me

Not my pair, but another size 11 I came across. Seller is looking for $285 shipped

NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION. IF YOUR POSTED WAS DELETED, YOU KNOW WHY.

PERIOD.

Last edited:
My mistake. Thank you for correcting it.

Didn't think directing someone to DM would cause a problem. Lesson learned.

my bad. didnt mean to trap anyone. just wanted to help any others out and didnt think it would cause a stir. sorry guys.

my bad. didnt mean to trap anyone. just wanted to help any others out and didnt think it would cause a stir. sorry guys.

First time I've seen a mod even post in here lol

They are a little late tho, this used to be the Zoom Revis market haha nobody was selling for profit tho I guess it was all sharing sites and what not. I've never seen a thread help more people acquire shoes than this thread though.

First time I've seen a mod even post in here lol

They are a little late tho, this used to be the Zoom Revis market haha nobody was selling for profit tho I guess it was all sharing sites and what not. I've never seen a thread help more people acquire shoes than this thread though.

LOL, that's what im saying though. I started dropping those ebay links because we've never had a problem in this thread. A bunch of us have posted links to deals so others can benefit and we just keep to ourselves without bickering. It was always refreshing coming in this thread as opposed to say a jordan or yeezy one :smh:

You didn't trap anyone. You're good.

BF, still have to PM you about your sig item(s)

Dang. My quote didn't take. But full size run of those Revis are at Jersey Gardens outlet. I think price was $79.97 if I remember correctly. I was there yesterday.

Found a pair of cool greys in a 13 at my local Shiekh for $60, I was so stoked I wasn't even going to check them out first. Strangely enough, the employee told me to check them and the left shoe looked like it was worn about 5-6 times! So disappointed..

Back
Top Bottom