Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

These shoes are trash- over 130 for this shoe? G T F O - maybe $75 , I mean what exactly does this bring to the game? And it's revis for crying out loud.... NY fans only buying this? Anyone who is not a fan of the team or player copin?

These shoes are trash- over 130 for this shoe? G T F O - maybe $75 , I mean what exactly does this bring to the game? And it's revis for crying out loud.... NY fans only buying this? Anyone who is not a fan of the team or player copin?

>D

Never been a Jets fan and I am getting the wolf/cool grey pair. Revis is a good player don't understand why you are mad Nike decided to give him a sig.

This is one of the best looking new sig shoe Nike has put out in a while definitely wouldn't consider these trash.

$130 retail is a good price IMO

It is a good shoe but I will agree that the price point is too much for these.

Lol @ the hate for this shoe. Whay did it ever do to yoy :lol:

Still need crimsons & coolgreys. Maybe next month.

The hate in here is hilarious :lol: There has been zero hype on this shoe so **** with that mess. And yes $130 is a lot but what other Nike sig shoe are you buying now that features full length zoom & flywire for that price?

I don't own a pair but I am kind of digging the shoe... should be able to scoop up some of the models on sale because of the lack of hype :smokin

But I know some will be a problem to cop, that REDRUM pair is :x

John Geiger (Revis' Manager) tweeted that the Cool Grey colorway will be dropping in Miami this Saturday. Darrelle Revis will be in store at the event (though they haven't said where it will be held) and Geiger tweeted last week that there would be a sock releasing alongside the shoe. No word on if the socks will be limited to the in store event.

finally seen the white black and reds at champs yesterday!

shoe is amazingly soft

The leather the mid sole the upper everything feels flexible and super soft and light

they didnt have my size so I could try them on but I will be ordering almost every color

I need that Champs Volt sku

Red/black copped! One to train. One to chill in.

How's the sizing on this shoe? Should I half size down if I want to train in these? Haven't seen these in stores in NYC that much.

Not sure if these pics have been posted, but the all red pair is dope and the camo pair is ok. Quality looks excellent on the camo pair, kinda wish they didn't have the camo print though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom