Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Copped!

Last edited:
Not sure if these are worth using my 25% off Platinum discount from Eastbay on...I was able to add them to my cart via Nike and Eastbay...

sho3tym missing a release? man that's unheard of with your doubles always lol :smokin

some sizes are back up on ndc! i missed them because i woke up late too but i think i'm gonna pass on these. damn these cold feet lol.

Not sure if these are worth using my 25% off Platinum discount from Eastbay on...I was able to add them to my cart via Nike and Eastbay...

They are discountable - eastbay coupon URLEBC52 (15% off over $99) gets order to:

Subtotal: $139.99
Estimated Shipping & Handling: $7.99
Estimated Savings: $21.00
Estimated Total:$126.98

could be a 20% off over 99 floating out there too

woke up late and missed them...oh well

Plenty of pairs are still out there...eastbay and nike.com both have them up in FSRs. As somebody else said, they are discountable too. I copped for $126. Not great, but for full length zoom I'm cool with it.

:rofl:

You guys are at me...

Just got back from the barber shop.

Was able to order my pair(s)

Was any1 at the yardline store for the release and revis apperance????......How was it???.........went to grab the megatron huaraches and when i got there it looked like things were over they were packing up and i guess revis was outside on his limo bus, ppl were crowded around it!!!!

are these available in store?

or does anyone know when they will be?

Back
Top Bottom