Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

These "Big Apples" could be the first pair I dont buy. They look terrible on nike.com, ill wait until they hit local retailers and see if I like them

All blacks for the road trip today! Copped the big apples woot!

Has any one in NYC stopped by Mercer21 lately, I saw a post on Instagram of the volts that was posted last week and had something about on mercer 21 shelves I've been trying call them since yesterday to see if they have a size 12 but no one picks up goes to a voice mail box.
I'm pretty sure they haven't been answering the phone due to the Area 72 hype. All the shoes released today and I myself wouldn't go down there until after 2. Call next week.

At first I was really feeling the cw but after seeing it more online I think theyre kinda ugly but thats just me I want the damn volts

i agree the reds dont look good from NDC, but i ordered and worst comes to worst i return if im not happy with the color, but i think they'll be more vibrant than in those pics

I'm pretty sure they haven't been answering the phone due to the Area 72 hype. All the shoes released today and I myself wouldn't go down there until after 2. Call next week.
[/quote

THEY NEVER ANSWER. I HATE 21 mercer for that reason, good luck getting them on the phone. And they close mad early, like 5 everyday.

I think the 'Big Apples' are gonna be one of those shoes were pics do them no justice. I mean its listed as varsity red so I expect them to be much brighter than shown

Yeah, the Nike pics look dull and boring but let's not forget the original first pics that we've seen of these via Gieger's instagram or twitter or whatever it was. Those were real, unedited pics of the reds along with the other first 6 colorways. That's how they're gonna look in person......FIRE!!! Nike just used a horribly executed commercialized pic of them. That's all!! That pic shouldn't turn anyone away who's been waiting on these. Let's remember, there's a reason you've been waiting on these!!!

Nike pictures are indicative of how they'll look in person. You have to adjust the color settings to get the full look. Those are just catalog images.

Man you guys with Swoosh are lucky...Can someone with an account bless me with these Big Applies with a discount? At least under retail?! Please? Lol help a fellow Revis' head out! I just can't pay retail for another Revis shoe!

Welp. I went to the local mall during my lunch break today, and it turns out the Footlocker closed 1.5+ months ago after Christmas :smh::smh::smh:

I was hoping to see the Reds in person, snap some candid photos and share them on here. Hopefully someone else has better success.

I've been following this thread for a couple of months now after reading/hearing/watching performance reviews - especially nightwing2303. However, I hate to admit: I hadn't actually tried on the shoe until today. It was my consolation prize for not seeing the Reds.
I went to Champs and they had the CGs and Crimsons. JoeyD had some great insight into the material differences he saw between the different colorways, and it was fairly evident on my first impression. The Crimsons did have a good quality leather that I liked, but I was REALLY turned off by the outsole which comes off as pink-ish and a little cheap to me. It's nitpicking, but the CGs look and feel like a better quality shoe, even though I resisted wanting to like a grey shoe, especially with a translucent sole. Although the CG has the engineered mesh toebox, the Crimsons synthetic toebox still looked and felt equally breathable.
I've been looking forward to the comfort of these shoes for months and was excited to try both on. The comfort out of the box was great and I can tell these shoes will have little to no break in time needed. The full length zoom is a welcomed return, but I would still rank Roshes and some fits of Nike Frees slightly above the ZR1 in cushioning for casual wear. However, the fit, lockdown and support of the ZR1 >>> those other two shoes. If I'm looking for a shoe to walk around in, I'd probably choose a Roshe; straight line treadmill running, I'd choose the Free; squats, plyometrics, crosstraining/crossfit, I'd choose the ZR1. I doubt that I would take it on the basketball court, because of traction, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

I am a 10.5 in most Nikes (11 in Lebron 9s, Penny Vs, etc) with a wider foot. I found the fit true to size. I'll opt for the 10.5 because as mentioned this will primarily be a workout shoe for me.

To strap or not to strap? These things are awesome. A little snug on my wide feet, but they're breaking in.

To strap or not to strap? These things are awesome. A little snug on my wide feet, but they're breaking in.

The volts, with the strap done...others look better with it off like the Blacks. If you put the velcrow on a very little bit on the edge, it will hug closer on the shoe, so it's not floping out like that.

had work from 7am - 7pm and jumped on nike.com as soon as i came in the door...suprised to see a damn near fsr on the "big apple" sitting there...got them and at least my "OG 6 CW" list is complete :nthat:

really hoping and pretty confident these will "pop" more than the official nike catalog pics and slightly less than geiger's instagram/twitter pics

had work from 7am - 7pm and jumped on nike.com as soon as i came in the door...suprised to see a damn near fsr on the "big apple" sitting there...got them and at least my "OG 6 CW" list is complete
nthat.gif

really hoping and pretty confident these will "pop" more than the official nike catalog pics and slightly less than geiger's instagram/twitter pics
With EVERYTHING that is releasing today/this weekend I'm not too surprised to see these sit.... for now.

With EVERYTHING that is releasing today/this weekend I'm not too surprised to see these sit.... for now.
I copped and I got the extraterrestrial pack, copped an extra kobe, and aF Max 2013 ray guns. I wasn't sitting the red/blk and them be gone! I'm done with revis 1 unless they come out with the blue one!

Back
Top Bottom