Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

In that picture I would take the ones on the right or the ones on the left, heck both. Yep, both.

All of these will be MINE. And i might have to jump of the jets for $100... i wonder if thats instore as well

No one quoted StrictlyFitteds' pictures? smh.

My local spot has the Revis' for $90. I'll wait until they go on sale. They don't RTV anything.

For those that may have missed the Steelers edition:
Anyone know where I can find these in a 10.5/11?

I'm gonna cop both pairs that releasing in the coming months. Just wish they would've kept that blue sole on the blue/gums though
tired.gif

Anyone know if the fir/white cw soles will yellow over time? If so got any hints to keep icy or fix yellowing soles?

Does anyone know where to get some Cool Greys in a 11.5/12, preferably under retail? Didn't know these had FL zoom, and slept on these hard. BTW, how do these fit? I'm guess they are on the narrow side due to the strap?

Does anyone know where to get some Cool Greys in a 11.5/12, preferably under retail? Didn't know these had FL zoom, and slept on these hard. BTW, how do these fit? I'm guess they are on the narrow side due to the strap?

just saw this deal for CGs under retail $110 total on kicksdeals.com and an 11.5 shows in stock: http://kicksdeals.com/2013/03/01/nike-zoom-revis-wolf-grey-2/

These fit true to size, not narrow... and I say that having a wider foot.

Anyone know if the fir/white cw soles will yellow over time? If so got any hints to keep icy or fix yellowing soles?

Buy some seaglow for yellowing. I've been using it for awhile for my foams and it does magic. You can find good prices for it on eBay

JoeyD...i'm still heated about them Pats/Brady comments, but i've managed to keep my cool in this thread, since it is the Revis thread afterall...i do however have quite the pic that will blow up this thread and any Jets fans out there, just so you know, lol

We should actually plan to hit up a game this year, ASSUMING DR24 is still a Jet of course

Anywho, you better not be joking about those whites dropping, since the release date is April fools day and all

Shane already knows he'll be hearing from me...oh and of course, thanks again for blessing us with the great info

sea glow will fix yellowing

be careful youtube how it works people been using it on NT for yearssssssssss

Any clear sole yellows over time. You can fix it with "sea glow" it's a product used to clean boats and there are how to videos on YouTube. U gotta be real careful with it tho, there are also people that can do it for you. You send them out, but idk if that's worth it.

Any clear sole yellows over time. You can fix it with "sea glow" it's a product used to clean boats and there are how to videos on YouTube. U gotta be real careful with it tho, there are also people that can do it for you. You send them out, but idk if that's worth it.
We got guy locally that do it, bunch of people doing a side hustle, $20-40. I always try and check out there work before. Some of our small shoe boutiques have people that do customs and restores. They do sea glow as we'll.

hey uys havnt been on in a while, i want to clarify that i am not geiger  lol , nor do i have any affiliation with mr revis. u guys had my lauging so  hard

hey uys havnt been on in a while, i want to clarify that i am not geiger  lol , nor do i have any affiliation with mr revis. u guys had my lauging so  hard

lol you wear leather sweat pants too? En noir in this *****? Must be really bad for swamp ***...no bueno.

I'm having mega trouble keeping my blacks clean, whenever I wear them I'm always buggin out cus they're always getting marked up... This makes me angry, very angry. -2 points for the blacks.

just got my volts in from the portland MLK outlet. beautiful!!! i need another size 12 in these before i rock em haha any chance theres any stores with a 12 left? and that theyre willing to ship to cali for retail? haha

Back
Top Bottom