Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Full Size run of Volts on Eastbay right now. Use coupon code LKS1323M for 15% off.
Bless you sir. Finally got some Volts, and for under retail. Only a dollar thanks to the high Cali sales tax, but getting them shipped for less than retail is great. Repped.

Full Size run of Volts on Eastbay right now. Use coupon code LKS1323M for 15% off.
Thanks for helping me out, i thought today was going to be a quite RD.. i was able to get these for 78.00 thx to paypal funds and the code.. thanks again for helping us out
wink.gif

is it just me or does the eastbay volts still seem to be listed as black/black/anthracite? but the picture is the volts
I chatted with an Eastbay rep through their live chat and he/she told me that even though the volts are listed as black/black/anthracite, what you see with the pictures is what you'll get. 

damnit! no size 12 or 12.5 on eastbay for the volts. gonna pass so i dont take an 11.5 away from anybody else since I know it won't fit anyway haha

^ The discussion was about fame/star power.

As for Revis...give him a few years before talking all time.  Not a large enough body of work.  As far as pure cover ability in an era where the rules are geared towards promoting an arena style game, he's as good as it gets in the NFL right now by far when healthy.
This is strictly about status and fame, talent is a whole nother debate...

As far as Sanders...He was very famous and he did make waves and transcend football, he was my favorite player in the 90's. He was swagged out, and now he dresses like a straight up pimp. But not anywhere near Revis has, close...but not quite.
I respect your opinion, but this is false.

I think it's better that we stick with the shoes, lol.

Man I JUST pulled the trigger on my size 13 on Ebay for $141 shipped only to see them on Eastbay where I could have gotten them cheaper...

Cnt believe every colorway up on champs, shoulda waited n copped all at once on discount

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT THE ZOOM REVIS SHOE THAT NIKE HAS EXECUTED SO BEAUTIFULLY CAUSE ITS JUST SAD THE WAY YALL DOWN PLAYING SOME OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY

So shocked to see the Volts today on Eastbay. Ordered my pair as soon as I saw it. These shoes are so comfortable. I find myself wearing these almost everyday.

Can't decide on volts or blackouts

Then idk if I wanna cop either cause I plan on gettin the black Oregons

I may have to double on the Volts, and I rarely do that with any shoe.  They've worked their way into my gym/workout rotation and those are the shoes where my OCD goes out of the window.

I can assure you that more people on the west coast are familiar with Deion than revis. I believe revis is the best CB in the league and I LOVE his trainer, but I'm not jets fan and some of you are bleeding a little too much green and white with these claims.

Not gonna argue with that...lol Jets been pissing me off lately tho.

Revis is a talented football player without a doubt, but so far his cultural impact/off-field presence pales in comparison to what Neon Deion achieved.

Primetime was one of the most marketable athletes of his generation not just for shoes, -- he had commercials with Pepsi, Pizza Hut and Burger King (and was making about $6 million annually in endorsements according to Forbes back in the day compared to the $1.3 million Revis makes now); he also appeared in several of MC Hammer's music videos and hosted SNL (Sanders existed in the public mind and was marketable in a way that Revis hasn't come anywhere close to yet). 

It also didn't hurt his fame that Sanders was a pretty good baseball player too (made him popular/recognizable with the non-football watching crowd). 

Regarding Revis' shoes though... finally got my pair of Cool Greys a couple weeks ago. I had high hopes for these shoes after reading all the positive things everyone in this thread had to say about them and they've definitely lived up to expectations. 

Idk I guess since I'm from NY and I'm a Jets fan I view it differently than most.

This just blew my mind... They obviously picked up mad stock off the restock that just passed and just released because this was a weak release weekend. I was surprised to see smaller boutiques get a restock but nothing ended up on later sites.

Nice. limited my ***. 

for real? 1 restock and all of a sudden they're not limited...lol def still limited, yessir.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ABOUT THE ZOOM REVIS SHOE THAT NIKE HAS EXECUTED SO BEAUTIFULLY CAUSE ITS JUST SAD THE WAY YALL DOWN PLAYING SOME OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS TO EVER PLAY

Just friendly conversation bro. Not much else going on in Revis land. If people are engaging and discussing, (specially about the guy the who's sig it is) I don't think that's hurting anybody, lol. With all dude respect and your a really cool dude and I value your thread presence, and my bad dude...but I hate it when people come on the thread and tell everyone else "okay stop talking about this and let's just talk about the shoes"

copped the blackouts today. mad comfy, clean and I will be rocking them to work as an everyday shoe :tongue: :nthat:

Last edited:
Logged on to buy Blackouts tonight and had to pick up a pair of Volts instead. Probably catch Blackouts at a later date though since a lot of retailers seemed to have got them online and in stores.

Anyone else see sneakernews had a post about the silver/neon zr1s? They said they likely wont release which sucks if that's true

^ I saw that too. I know gieger said it was a going to be released later in the year on an instagram photo, but can anyone confirm anything else besides this? 

Back
Top Bottom