Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Alternate ducks colorway :smh: i need them man

wcmrs0.jpg

Win the Day

Hilarious that Pitt didn't get one as if its not his alma mater.

Totally agree with that; Revis probably like uh, yeah, I didn't go there wtf lol. Although its obvious that Oregon gets whatever they want.

I got darrelle revis's autograph on the ball on the day of the release of the jets colorway and he is mad chill and unlike what most people think he is really down to earth

I got darrelle revis's autograph on the ball on the day of the release of the jets colorway and he is mad chill and unlike what most people think he is really down to earth

They need to make college editions just like they did with the lunars, get me USC colors

smokin.gif

Dude's cool.  He just knows that he's one of the best defensive players in football and wants to be paid as such.  Hopefully we get a real general manager who can negotiate a contract that works for both sides, as opposed to some stupid *** band aid deal that robbed us of the chance to franchise him.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Dude's cool.  He just knows that he's one of the best defensive players in football and wants to be paid as such.  Hopefully we get a real general manager who can negotiate a contract that works for both sides, as opposed to some stupid *** band aid deal that robbed us of the chance to franchise him.
I might murder something if we don't sign him to a long term contract this offseason. 

:
Bro you are absolutely right, and that is exactly what the jets need I hate when people start saying to trade revis, I'm like HE IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE F'n team lol

smokin.gif

I might murder something if we don't sign him to a long term contract this offseason. 
:
Bro you are absolutely right, and that is exactly what the jets need I hate when people start saying to trade revis, I'm like HE IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE F'n team lol
Lol, as long as it's a contract that works for both sides.  We shouldn't even be at this point right now.  They played hardball with the wrong player.  Meanwhile they overpay free agents and cripple the cap with the ridiculous amounts of guaranteed money tied up in those guys.  Typical Jets, lol.

They got big sizes of the "cool grey's" on ebay. Saw some size 12's and 13's and one 14.

ya'll are aware after this year Revis will be jumping ship to his biggest enemy, NE PATRIOTS!!!

#patsnation

Back
Top Bottom