Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I'm so ready for the next wave of colors to start appearing(wallet isn't though :lol:) my crimsons have been getting WORKED 2x/day 4-5 days/week. Holding up pretty nice, they're a great go-to. I'm ready to break out a new color though, maybe Knicks or the blue/white pair? Idk yet, I know I don't wanna break the volts out for my workouts though haha.

These & the flyknit line have my complete & undivided shoe attention for 2013, it's insane.

IMO the neon flywire was too much
You guys are going to end up ruining your sneakers by using sea glow too much.
He has? Speak for yourself

17 Posts. Joined 1/2013

laugh.gif
Join date and rep says nothing about someone's character or knowledge. He's just showing some love and appreciation, nothing wrong with that bro. 

So now that revis is to be traded, what does that say bout the Firs? More or Less valuable? Not from a resellers perspective, before i get crucified, jus askin since the jets dnt value him.

Last edited:

17 Posts. Joined 1/2013

:lol:

I have to agree w/ Magic1978. 2003 join date, so I'm guessing you're an older head like me and also like me, finding some of the neon CWs OD recently. BUT, I can see the appeal for other folks, especially younger cats, and I'm all about letting everyone cook.

As for anagnos92 claiming that JoeyD has the right to "criticize anyone he wants....", you're also on point blasting his join date/posts. I :lol: d.

JoeyD is showing to be a good dude tho, and I trust that's not his own intention. Already said he was venting, which is not a problem at all. Another case where people are being too sensitive on here and maybe prematurely anointing an NT Gawwwd.

For any new NTers, you're doing a disservice by only staying in shoe forums. You're missing out on enjoying more of the community like this: http://niketalk.com/t/526726/update2-looking-like-that-time-where-i-leave-this-earth

/rant

Last edited:
So now that revis is to be traded, what does that say bout the Firs? More or Less valuable? Not from a resellers perspective, before i get crucified, jus askin since the jets dnt value him.

well if your asking not in regards to resell...then the value of them is whatever you value you them as. any shoes value is in the eye of the person that owns/wants the pair. you will only sell/buy a pair at what you value you to them be. what player does or a player gets traded doesnt effect that...unless you as a person owning/wanting let it effect it.

well if your asking not in regards to resell...then the value of them is whatever you value you them as. any shoes value is in the eye of the person that owns/wants the pair. you will only sell/buy a pair at what you value you to them be. what player does or a player gets traded doesnt effect that...unless you as a person owning/wanting let it effect it.

Church

Glad i copped the matchin t in time :lol:

Join date and rep says nothing about someone's character or knowledge. He's just showing some love and appreciation, nothing wrong with that bro. 

All that is true, but his comment was exaggerated. You've helped some people and that's cool and how things should be.

also join date means something in dealing and knowing about NT, like your rant. Online matters should never frustrate you like the real world and you should be easily be able to wade through certain discussions. Certain topics or people are easy to ignore.

He should go to the REAL football team of NY/NJ, our secondary is hurtin bad as well

17 Posts. Joined 1/2013

:lol:

Im sorry I don't post "dem hot" on every post... Go back to the Jordan boards bro. I forgot more about kix than you'll ever know

How's everyone lacin their pair up? I got the volts and want the untied look but still tight, I usually wear DVS and there's places to hide the slack but I'm stumped on the ZR's. any pics and help much appreciated!

I wear mine untied and the strap barely on velcro leaving a bit of space when looking at them. I think they look dope like this. The strap all the way on looks only good with shorts imo

I have to agree w/ Magic1978. 2003 join date, so I'm guessing you're an older head like me and also like me, finding some of the neon CWs OD recently. BUT, I can see the appeal for other folks, especially younger cats, and I'm all about letting everyone cook.

As for anagnos92 claiming that JoeyD has the right to "criticize anyone he wants....", you're also on point blasting his join date/posts. I :lol: d.

JoeyD is showing to be a good dude tho, and I trust that's not his own intention. Already said he was venting, which is not a problem at all. Another case where people are being too sensitive on here and maybe prematurely anointing an NT Gawwwd.

For any new NTers, you're doing a disservice by only staying in shoe forums. You're missing out on enjoying more of the community like this: http://niketalk.com/t/526726/update2-looking-like-that-time-where-i-leave-this-earth

/rant

That thread dropped my heart out my stomach. The **** we ***** about and worry about and this dude is dying of cancer. Makes all the rest of this ******** and drama seem petty. Life is short, and you never know how long you have on this earth. Spend it wisely and in good company...that **** is crazy.

All that is true, but his comment was exaggerated. You've helped some people and that's cool and how things should be.

also join date means something in dealing and knowing about NT, like your rant. Online matters should never frustrate you like the real world and you should be easily be able to wade through certain discussions. Certain topics or people are easy to ignore.

I get that part of it too, but my join date is three months ago and i'm pretty knowlegeable about kicks and whatever else, lol. So techinally you could say the same thing about me. That's my point about join date and rep, it's just not an accurate way to judge character or knowledge. And also he was kinda joking in a way by exaggerating it intentionally...idk I just don't think it's serious enough to say something about, you gotta remember I was the one *****ing lol. Not him...

Let's just all move on, I had to much drama in other threads to bring that **** in here just because I brought up people talking ****.

Hate to see all this hate...

Back to topic

My apples come in from Eastbay tomorrow and im two chainz excited.
NEEED VOLTS :frown:

Back
Top Bottom