Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

just got home from work and missed out on bidding for the silver ducks cw

anyone know what the auction ended at?

$516. Pretty good.

Click the link, it's still live. Shows the final number.

thanks for the response, but i checked it as soon as i got in and could not get anything to come up...probably better i dont see it since i was willing to bid over that amount :smh:

Looks like the Oregon PE's topped out at $475. That's still a deal IMO. Whoever got them got them for less than most others copped for.

$375-$400 is what they really go for

that site is known and popular so I expect bids to go over what they are going for same with ebay

best thing is Instagram cause you have direct contact with the seller and most people who have samples have a stash of other rare samples and dont view the Zoom Revis as a must keep or high priced shoe

Last edited:

Have access too:

Size 10 KEMP $575
Sz 12 KEMP $600
Sz 13 REVIS ISLAND PE $370

Seller says prices are negotiable - super legit seller, I'll vouch. These are not mine.

$375-$400 is what they really go for

that site is known and popular so I expect bids to go over what they are going for same with ebay

best thing is Instagram cause you have direct contact with the seller and most people who have samples have a stash of other rare samples and dont view the Zoom Revis as a must keep or high priced shoe

What's your process for finding them on Instagram? Do you use the search feature to look for certain words or hashtags? Ex. Zoom Revis or #Revis

Had me excited. Thought the Revis Oregon PEs were routinely going for $600. I was giving serious thought to off loading both of mine.

What's your process for finding them on Instagram? Do you use the search feature to look for certain words or hashtags? Ex. Zoom Revis or #Revis

yeah use the search thing

look up stuff about the sample u want in a # like

#Revis
#ZoomRevis
#ZR1
#RevisIsland
#NikeSample

What do Pro Bowl Samples normally sell for?  I've never seen another pair but mine.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
on ebay as well size 12 Nike Zoom Revis "Sole Collector" Nike Talaria colorway

so sweet, but that asking price is steeeeep

Back
Top Bottom