:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

@SneakerHead
Those are real nice man. Was there an option to have a yellow Air Max unit? Just wondering.

pimp.gif
 nonetheless...
i cant remember if it was a color option for it to be yellow

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got my ID's last night. Again, they used the wrong shade of grey. I know this isn't cool grey cause it's the same shade of grey as my dunkman 9's. What's up with Nike? To be honest though I still like how they turned out. I'd keep them without a doubt but the only thing that makes me think twice is that I already have the DM 9's and these are too similar. I can't make up my mind if to keep them or not.

seems like they already had a pair from your previous order. how long did it take for you to get them this time?
like you said, they look very similar to the DM's and if they were mine, I'd return them.
gentry187, did you use a black or dark grey for the swoosh? I really want to copy your idea because the regular dunkman just aint doin it for me.. yours is much more appealing
If these released as the dunkmans people would be all over them.  One of the few pairs that the foam helps on the shoe.  well done

does the white flywire mesh really yellow? planning to make a white based nike id, but the yellowing are giving me second thoughts

Originally Posted by kingofdacourtz

This is one of my favorite threads to follow, a lot of nice stuff in here. I finally received my first ID yesterday took about a month to get them. My Yankees inspired 9s pretty simple, but I'm happy with them.
man these are the best IDs ive seen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Ordered 5/27, shipped 6/11. Can't wait.

You're good. Mine almost took 40 days. 
grin.gif

I ordered the basketball shoxs on ID. (this was when ID first came out-#%*) It took about 2-3 weeks to get them. They also gave me this neat NikeID bag, wonder if they still do that.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Just ordered 2 IDs with my 15% off code, since I missed the SB 9. Got the Bruce Lee inspired, and Optimus Prime inspired.
Is your code good for just you/one time use? I'd like to ID a pair, but $215 plus tax and shipping is steep....Thanks.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Is your code good for just you/one time use? I'd like to ID a pair, but $215 plus tax and shipping is steep....Thanks.

They are usually one time use. you get them when nike cancels your order.

lewi1913 wrote:
Just ordered 2 IDs with my 15% off code, since I missed the SB 9. Got the Bruce Lee inspired, and Optimus Prime inspired.

Post pics when you get them. thanks

Haven't seen these posted in here ... of course Heat, MVP inspired. I call them the Three Crowns ...

not a bad idea i wonder if lebron would branch off like MJ did and have his own brand and start a team its been a good amount of guys been wearing is shoes i would say let him you know just because people are buying lebrons now days

Cool. Didn't realize the swoosh was yellow. Can u put up any more pics where the color of the swoosh is more visible? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Cool. Didn't realize the swoosh was yellow. Can u put up any more pics where the color of the swoosh is more visible? Thanks in advance.
Yessir. A pic without the flash inside with yellow laces.

Back
Top Bottom