:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

I wanted to give these iD's an extra touch. And since NIKEiD doesn't let you customize the insoles I took the initiative.

Been making to many KD IDs and had to make at least one pair of LBJ. Had to go with a taxi, Bruce lee, kill bill concept like Gentrys and Awesomes. Thanks for te inspiration guys!

KVN

George Hill wore LeBron 9 iD's to media day for the 2nd year in a row

2012-2013 Media Day

2011-2012 Media Day

nba, season, indiana pacers, nike lebron james, ix, photos, pics, pictures, wearing, training camp, celebrities, nikeid

:smokin

If you we're delaying getting your ID's, you might want to pull the trigger now, they will be getting pulled from the site on the 9th.

If you we're delaying getting your ID's, you might want to pull the trigger now, they will be getting pulled from the site on the 9th.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....i did. lol

got 3 pairs - (actually got 9 pairs of IDs total in my company's colors, 7 for employees that helped on a Gov't grant/bid we received - my way of thanking them)

my brother's pair

my pair

\

my Dunkman pair just for me...

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd....i did. lol

got 3 pairs - (actually got 9 pairs of IDs total in my company's colors, 7 for employees that helped on a Gov't grant/bid we received - my way of thanking them)

:smokin

Armon Johnson's black/blue LeBron 9 id's
1000x700.jpg

BTW I believe today is the final day that you will be able to order LeBron 9's on Nike ID.

Last edited:
Sup fam,

Got my Kill Bill Lebron 9s finally in, and went to work! First things first, I brushed a mix of acetone and water on the insides of the shoes since they ran small. Wore them for about an hour with double elite socks. Hurt like hell, but they did stretch a bit.

Next I prepped them up and went to work! They look good to me, minus that blob of paint. I'm ready to do my dunkman KD4 ids when they come in! Enjoy the pix, and check my flickr for more pix

I hate prepping #lebron9 #lebron #igsneakercommunity #size15 by K-V-N, on Flickr

First try at paint splattering #lebron #lebron9 #igsneakercommunity by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill with blood splatter by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill by K-V-N, on Flickr

Sup fam,
Got my Kill Bill Lebron 9s finally in, and went to work! First things first, I brushed a mix of acetone and water on the insides of the shoes since they ran small. Wore them for about an hour with double elite socks. Hurt like hell, but they did stretch a bit.
Next I prepped them up and went to work! They look good to me, minus that blob of paint. I'm ready to do my dunkman KD4 ids when they come in! Enjoy the pix, and check my flickr for more pix

I hate prepping #lebron9 #lebron #igsneakercommunity #size15 by K-V-N, on Flickr

First try at paint splattering #lebron #lebron9 #igsneakercommunity by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill with blood splatter by K-V-N, on Flickr

Nike Air Lebron 9 ID Kill Bill by K-V-N, on Flickr

Sup fam,

What kind of paint did you use??

Angelus thinned with water, then sprayed some matte varnish, when it dried. Thanks for all the positive feedback fellas

these are my MVP colorway...

dsc00036qu.jpg

dsc00038in.jpg

dsc00035dfh.jpg

dsc00037z.jpg

i have some yellow laces that came with these and might use them one these or another ID....

Back
Top Bottom