:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Do the IDs fit exactly like a regular pair of 9s?
Want to make sure I order the right size...

To me both of my ID's fit like my freegums do. I go half a size up on the 9's but for some reason the freegums felt a little roomier than usual. But I'd still go that half size up on ID's.

No I didn't see any new options when I was playing around with my lebrons this morning

wish these were cheaper to make something simple like these with added speckle...

34pgf3s.png

Was just about to ask if there was any word on new id options.   My lil wish list..

Clear soles (needed)
Orange soles (how was this excluded?)
Miami flavored options...neon blue, green, red..

Give us something to work with...

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by JHes91

I don't know if my computer is playing around but I think the price of the lebron 9 id went up to 215.00

It did.

smh...

the nike rape continues...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Was just about to ask if there was any word on new id options.   My lil wish list..

Clear soles (needed)

I think I remember reading that new iD options would be arriving in February...translucent soles being one of them. Guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out tho

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Clear soles (needed)

I think I remember reading that new iD options would be arriving in February...translucent soles being one of them. Guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out tho
i was hoping that was the reason for the price hike.

I'm guessing their thought is that a lot of orange as an option would make China's and Cannon's seem less unique and desirable.

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

I'm guessing their thought is that a lot of orange as an option would make China's and Cannon's seem less unique and desirable.

Orange is a basic color and a common team color so I think that reasoning is weak.  Even if that was the case, the only thing you can't use orange on is the mesh, accents and sole.  Why not have all colors available for all parts of the ID?

Wishful thinking, but maybe they are handcuffin the options for now so when the releases slow down, they will unleash the full palette have people still purchasing 9's well until the 10's drop. 

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

You big dummy, does the blue on the basket weave match the front of the shoe exactly? I only used royal blue, but my basket weave looks almost navy
I don't own any of these but the basket weave appears darker on every pair that I've seen so far.

Your Knicks iD's are
c6a340c288c5b716531837dc5b28b97aedfbbd.gif

Back
Top Bottom