:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

I see gentry has enlisted the professional
pimp.gif
More pics plz!

Here's another teaser pic taken by battleground. He did an amazing job on the speckles!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll take pics & post them up when I get a chance.

^ Nice, but for $215+tax, Nike should damb well be able to avoid 3 different shades/brightness levels of red on one shoe!  Where are their standards!!!???

took a few quick pics with my phone of my IDs i got in the other day, hooped in them for the first time today and im extremely happy with how these turned out 
happy.gif

Last pic with flash

Quick question i just checked but some people r better any way of making a south beach style to it?

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Not feeling any of those. Although if that last pair would of been made something like this with blue or orange laces then it'd be a different story.
YO !!! Gentry could you redo these with a black midsole, blue air bubble, and orange nike sign with a while outline for me please.
Thanks in advance.

I think those blue and yellow ones ^ would look great.  Just make sure you're OK with the blue on the side panel being darker in person (you can find pics on this thread).  Also, what is the second lace color?  I feel like yellow or white would look sweet.

how do you guys get the speckle on the midsole for these lebron 9s? i got the christmas and the red definitely looks better on the lebron christmas than the nikeID lebron 9 "christmas"

i heard they are coming out with a transparent sole just like the soles on the lebron christmas 9.

35jz79u.jpg

these are so nice!!!!!!

^The speckles are done by the individuals themselves, or someone they know. Its not an option by Nike.

Translucent soles and hopefully a few more colorway options should arrive sometime in February.

Back
Top Bottom