Official Niketalk Custom Basketball Shorts Thread

10 years since the OG. I would gravedig but the images don’t work anymore. Anybody have or getting anything custom made? I’ll add the ones I had made a decade ago (dude still wears them said they look as good as day 1)

I found a pair of shorts at Ross, literally were like 6 bucks, and they’re my favorites so I started spamming all the off price stores in my area and I cant find my size again so I said **** it I’ll just have them made. Using ViMost Sportswear again for the project. Instead of just solid colors might do something with some camo on the main body and inverted with camo on the sidepanels and contrast solid color on the body

20140102_170341_Original.jpeg

WP952013122795001_Original.jpeg

FOT909F_Original.jpeg

20131227_160617_Original.jpeg

71433929063__CA6428D2-E948-43CF-8AC8-D4822D385FD8.jpeg

20131218_202849_Original.jpeg

Take the black w red pinstripes Bulls shorts and the NT logo in place of the Bulls on the left leg or just large format on the whole left leg front and side would be fire. Someone photoshop that

Was thinking the site needed an official JB collab [kicks & merch] for the 25th ann’y. Site exclusive somehow. It’d be hard to calculate the role that this site has had in the brand’s everlasting success.

Not a hijack;
you could do some bootleg stuff that’s along that route and get the ball rolling if they don’t come through.

The rockets shorts are mehh imo. The basic ones are basic. But the 70s & ofc 90s NBA has some🔥 shorts you can ripoff get inspo from.

Speaking of anniversaries, I can’t find my 10th hat anywhere but the shirt is DS somewhere I can’t remember right now too.

You’re dealing with manufacturers in China they dont at all care about copyright. You could just send them a straight picture of some Mitchell and Ness or something and say “do this,” and have a comparable product for a fraction of the cost. I saw some on their sample sites “inspired by” the old Grizzlies logo and the cartoon Toronto Raptors ones

Back
Top Bottom