*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

I really want to see all the samples the sneaker world has to offer all Brands welcome Nike,Jordan,Adidas,puma,Converse,Reebok everything ! i know alot ofpeople here on nt have awhole lot of samples like Apower,Joerdan23, flipjays,Phase2,SoleSupreme and alot of other people to i wanna see what real heat NTs gotno hate needed all i wanna see are sick sneakers and those of you who are lucky enough to have them to share it with all of us here on NT ill post up mine soononly own 5 sample :ohwell: but heres some pics i found of Joerda23 to get it started !

PS - dont know if pics will work but i hope so ! Lets get it NT !

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am Post subject:[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

3135970759_1b1a243f00_o.jpg

3135970261_b29c48587f_o.jpg

grin.gif

Sep 20 · Air Jordan XII (12) Retro - White - Flint Grey - Sample

174B15134AB4D0E741202F-570x414.jpg

Dear readers, if these ever hit retailers, we're going to be in for some trouble (and no, it's definitely not because Michael Jordan signed withadidas or anything silly like that). Released in March 2001 as the next retro AJXI after the original release of the Space Jam, the Cool Grey Air Jordan XI (11) was a huge hit. The Space Jams are set fora December 23rd release,but the 'Cool Greys' are nowhere in sight. What we are going to get along with the Space Jams is a variety of Air Jordan XII (12) Retroreleases. The samples pictured above, then, split the difference. Appearing in white leather with flint grey accents, this salesman's sampleof the Air Jordan XII is basically perfect. Perhaps there's no coincidence that they're nearly identical to the version that released in December2003, and also no coincidence that this pair's sample status makes it far more valuable. You could cop them if you're quick, sample size US mens 9 isavailable from taobao.

Style: 136001-102 00
Color: White/Flint Grey-Metallic Silver

174B15134AB4D0E73F0061-570x414.jpg

164B15134AB4D0E740B233-570x413.jpg

204B15134AB4D0E9420E10-570x415.jpg

Carter, my man, you have been buying up tons of stuff lately. I wish I still had it like that.
I was for sure salty when i saw those pink midsoled XI lows w/ tag on ebay in the private auction for you, you know the one that took you 3 days to get tookdown.

Good stuff!

Hustlinflip ~ those kids 45 are killing as if you dont know but those XX lows are cool. They would go good with these!

im liking this so far let keep this going i have a couple sample pics if any one could help me upload them that would be great !

INFO It has the upper from the Titanium XX3s, but with a white/black midsole. Never Realesed!

air_jordan_xx3_white_grey_black_prototype_sample-1med.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV "MJ Only" Samples
jordan_iv_mj_sample.jpg

All UNREALESED Samples
ajsamples.jpg

ajsamples3.jpg

ajsamples4.jpg

ajsamples2.jpg

hare_jordan_1.jpg

Information

Air Jordan VII (7) "Bug Bunnies" aka Hare Jordans
With the movie "Space Jam" in theater Nike made a special model of the Air Jordan VII aka "Hare Jordans". Select Niketowns received pairs to have on display

air-jordan-vii-7-bugs-bunny-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-7-bugs-bunny-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-vii-7-bugs-bunny-sample-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom