*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Find me some Marble toes, unreleased colorway XVI, 911 XVII's, XX3 samples, a II samples, or a good V and its on!

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

daaznfella is right, he has first dibs if i decide to get rid of a pair, you're gonna hate me when i tell you guys more than likely he'll get them for free from me...
i already hate you cuz i'll hafta wait until like 20xx...

here are some of my samples, nothing "major"....i used to have the pearl ix lows with the white eyelets...white/red GP IV......and more! white af1mid with clear sole....

33dcfuo.jpg

sample supreme premium leather dunk lows, sold them to some guy in the P.I.....super nice leather....

2d6sff9.jpg

v2r2ac.jpg

unreleased am95s from last year it's teal, not emerald...

1zlty4w.jpg

30ax952.jpg

weartest only am 180....found them at a thrift store....was ultra nice leather...

142xwyr.jpg

euro champ samples, the GR did NOT have the white 3m on it

72zksx.jpg

rejuv slides that sincereone now owns

21divic.jpg

gore tex, no difference

3539weg.jpg

fa7zft.jpg

air max preview look see wear test sample....will be for sale soon

Yes thats pair i got sniped on and lost for $6 bucks. Im still pissed about it. I need a XIX badly.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by carter1203

I love any XXI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I doubt you have seen these!
Originally Posted by mj234eva

^Did you happen to read the sellers "about me" ?

What do you mean?
so the jordan Team Concepts DID look like it shoulda been the "concept" model for the XX1, always thought that was cool of JB to do

jordan team concepts for those who don't know
sneakerhead_2074_10607111

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

damn that 2nd pair of the 7's right there are DOPE!!!!!

-Tyler
roll.gif
i love this mentality. these would be on par with the new olympic vi's or miro vii's if they were gr's. get your head in thegame.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

damn that 2nd pair of the 7's right there are DOPE!!!!!

-Tyler
roll.gif
i love this mentality. these would be on par with the new olympic vi's or miro vii's if they were gr's. get your head in the game.

nah man they are pretty tight...but like those other ones you mentioned i dont like those at all but i like these b.c i like my shoes BRIGHT and IN YOURFACE...lol

-Tyler

eek.gif
Carter in here single-handedly shutting down a thread... You absolutely KILLED me with those Nick Anderson's. Had no idea thesize 9's existed. I've got about 500 pics of various samps on this comp, maybe I'll get around to posting the majority of em, here's a sampleof them (ha-ha get it?)

what's the deal with these Penny's? why would they make Samples in a size8??

Thread coming along real dope
pimp.gif
, but only because of all these samples NTers own that I've never even seen before.

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Waiting for Phase or Matt
I have nothing special! You need to post more of YOUR stuff Joe!

Carter, you already know how I feel about your stuff. Sell me your Ray VI's already!

DMP Converse Prototypes with a White Jordan logo (more common samples had a blue logo)

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Rick2345

hare_jordan_1.jpg

Information

Air Jordan VII (7) "Bug Bunnies" aka Hare Jordans
With the movie "Space Jam" in theater Nike made a special model of the Air Jordan VII aka "Hare Jordans". Select Niketowns received pairs to have on display

air-jordan-vii-7-bugs-bunny-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-7-bugs-bunny-sample-1.jpg

air-jordan-vii-7-bugs-bunny-sample-6.jpg
I love these! the bugs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom