*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

randy moss 11's are crrrraaack!!!!
pimp.gif

big ups to fellow Alaskan Jermaine for being able to go to the all star game in Dallas...lucky bastard. dont forget take maaaddddd pics bro.

DAMN son, those sample XIII's are nice

$650 for the winning bid was crazy tho

Good job !

Edit: I came back and looked at those pics again... *sigh... I'm so envious... the condition, the tag, the stickers, the SHAPE, the memories... *ARGH !!!

carters red suede 14s my fav among all pairs posted by far but joerdan23 str8 killen this thread very nice samples man! -much respect.
heres few of what i have nothin compared to y'all....

Sick reverse midsole 6s Dennis. Btw to those that asked, yes that was the pair that ended recently on eBay but was'nt the price 610? Haha I can't even remember.

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

i love those 13's but i hate that they bleed that bad...

-Tyler

No way, dude. 

His pair is in very good condition, the bleeding is very minimal compared to most of the ones I've seen on ebay. 

mj234eva...Nice XIII's look much better in your pictures, still cant believe what a hit he took on them!

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^still they're nice! part of the "rumor pack" or something? doubt Bron bron is going to NY though! lol
not sure if it's a part of the "rumor pack", only because the other sample is for Russia, and for Lake Summit Hornets.....so if Bron is planning on going there....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom