*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Mine was on the 10th. Whenever yours was, happy birthday bro!

I usually get myself something dope too, but not this year. Still kinda broke from my last purchase...
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Joe - happy bday man, hope you have a good one.

Jermaine - So when do you expect to unleash some craziness upon the rest of the world with your last purchase hrmmm?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Joe - happy bday man, hope you have a good one.

Jermaine - So when do you expect to unleash some craziness upon the rest of the world with your last purchase hrmmm?
smile.gif
lol man, it isn't even that crazy...seriously. They are just another pair of shoes to add to the collection.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

As the story goes from the person i got them from that lives in Portland (close to beaverton)
They are a 1 off made by mark smith, for himself, in his size, with air built into the insole, like sb's zoom, but a molded air unit. construction and quality is awesome and with the green tread pods and navy blue carbon fiber they are for sure not a sole swap.
Pretty cool.

Mine was on the 14th!

Just to keep this thread rolling....

I've always wondered if anyone actually managed to lock down those undefeated iv samples. Especially wtith what they were going for.

let's stay on track fellas....

this is a great thread no need to have it locked over nonsense.

As the story goes from the person i got them from that lives in Portland (close to beaverton)
They are a 1 off made by mark smith, for himself, in his size, with air built into the insole, like sb's zoom, but a molded air unit. construction and quality is awesome and with the green tread pods and navy blue carbon fiber they are for sure not a sole swap.
Pretty cool.

Mine was on the 14th!

Nike should release somthing like this in some sort of way.maybe a quickstrike?

i know who bought those undftd iv samples, a guy from New York....... and for the price he paid...... Wow
eek.gif

speaking of undef iv's....allow me to contribute

^^^^^^^^^damn Kristian! thats the baby u was tellin me about last time hahah sweet! i need to see it in person man ima go visit u one day u can text me how much u drop on them im sure its bank lol

Originally Posted by Chan23

i know who bought those undftd iv samples, a guy from New York....... and for the price he paid...... Wow
eek.gif

speaking of undef iv's....allow me to contribute

Thanks for the info, and talk about wow for a first post 
pimp.gif
 those undefeated iv samples are bananas! At least some one here has them in their hands.

size on the undft 4s?
nerd.gif
Is the difficulty of obtaining a pair the same as trying to get Eminem 4s??

Originally Posted by xbiker47

size on the undft 4s?
nerd.gif
Is the difficulty of obtaining a pair the same as trying to get Eminem 4s??
In my opinion, they are both equally difficult to find but that Sample pair up there is a bit different. That pair has been seen only a few times between a few collectors. Those might be the same pair that's been floating around for the last few years.

-Jermaine

^^ I have no idea. Just thought he liked the X's alot

shannon aka mj234eva, he inspired me big time on those OG X's set...

shan... those pics u posted back in 06' or 07' are mindblowing...      

Originally Posted by Chan23

^^ I have no idea. Just thought he liked the X's alot

shannon aka mj234eva, he inspired me big time on those OG X's set...

shan... those pics u posted back in 06' or 07' are mindblowing...      
ahh I never knew that. Very interesting. Reminds me that I need some OG Chi x's in my life. I'm also really feenin' the cdp samples with the 45 on the side.

speaking of OG Xs, i need to thank mj23 for spotting out one of my og chi Xs. turns out they were fake, after further inspection comparing to my other pair, they were 100% fake. contacted the seller but he disappeared so i took the L smh. but thanks again mj23 for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom