*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

DSCN5988.JPG

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

those are on my list, nice V.

I might aswell show these!

After the slick cleaning!

this picture relly just made me cry from staring at something so amazing ! the 2010 clear sole sample ive worn/seen have nothing on this !

YOU JUST KILLED THIS THREAD ! CONGRADULATIONS !!!!!

as a huge fan of Vs I dont like those red soled Vs at all...

now those icey soled 3s...thats a different story
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by carter1203

dsc01512qt.jpg

dsc01517r.jpg
These are pure hotness. Better than any I.E. release. I wouldve definitely bought these had they been release back in the day with real leatherand all.

what material is that being used where he puts his finger on it? ive never seen that before...

-Tyler

Thermal , the original idea was for them to change colors as you get to playing hard and your feet get hot. There were alot of cool plans for the xx2 that gotdropped. I will post one later.

Same concept was to be used on the Alpha and Omega were the image will come out of the shoes once your feet generate the heat it need for the pics to come out.

^ I didnt know thats for that pack, have you seen samples with that applied?

These are how they were supposed to be , but the ankle protection collar, which is stiff as can be yet comfortable and natural feeling, cost to much to putinto production along with the TPU plastic tooling for the extra ankle venting.

^ i liked those better for some reason theres alot going on and alot of great tech i liked it

Those 2K4/Free hybrids went for more than I was expecting. Was hoping for a steal but it looks like quite a few others were too.

I've had hell finding those heat-sensitive and early sample XX2's ... I've wanted both for quite some time but they seem to have disappeared.

Nice stuff guys. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Ok... which one of y'all snatched up those 2k4's with the Nike Free tooling?
yea im curious too and they were really nice too...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom