*****Official NKTLK Sample Thread Vol:::Time For Heat *****

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Different stitch pattern on the sidewall, and that isn't MJ's signature on the toe piece.

-Jermaine

oh it was u who stole my 2nd pair lol, just kidding bro.

i emailed the seller if this is the same person u bought from for these and they were up for auction and i lost the bid in the last seconds.

my pair

weartest samples

It sucks that they write on them but nice XX3 samples.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

It sucks that they write on them but nice XX3 samples.
pimp.gif

Sucks for you, it is always an added plus to me if I get a sample with designers notes on the shoes. Not to be taken over board but the more notes the merrier IMO.
However, they could have done them more neat and smaller on these XX3 samples. Its part of what makes them cool, esp on a GR colorway.

Check these out, they would be even less interesting with out the notes.

This was the best thread ive ever made thanks to everyone who posted Joerdan, Phasex2, sunshining7, SoleSupreme, Densho23, Solejordan, Cart1203, UGK4life. Sorry if i left anybody out but thanks all who contributed for 40 pages of non-stop HEAT and lets hope we go to another 40 more !

Thank you Rick,
But all the credit goes to you guys that post unbelievable samples and share it with us.
Sun.

haven't posted in awhile. glad to see the sample thread alive again.
Jermaine- gotta show me those xx3 samples when i get back to ak.

here's some old pics from my photobucket. xi pe samples for warren sapp apparently. This pair was NOT in Sapp's size either as these are a sample size 9.

not mine btw.

Anybody remember what those Sapp XI's went for? Really wish I would have gone after those, pretty cool shoe.

Joerdan-nope lol. you know I don't do the internet. Maybe I'll just rock em to a next event. Oops! I did. I rocked em to our 2 year!

Originally Posted by gettinit247

here's some old pics from my photobucket. xi pe samples for warren sapp apparently. This pair was NOT in Sapp's size either as these are a sample size 9.
nawwwww mayne! They were definitely size 14 as Jermaine pointed up above. 

Dill, that shoe went for a steal as far as I remember; Although it did go through 5 hands within the year. But it's safely sitting in a very respectable collection in our community, so maybe we'll some the light shine on em once again.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Sorry D, but they are a size 14.

-Jermaine
whaaaaaat I remembered it being a size 9 when I saw the auction on the bay for some odd reason hmm....oh well! Thanks for the clarification Maine

Back
Top Bottom