Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

Got this for the Philly fans...

toilet-paper.jpg

....cuz the Giants just **$% on y'all in game one.

Went to a sports bar to watch the game. Did the Wilson sign after he got the save, guy next to me proceeded to do the same
laugh.gif

Went to a sports bar to watch the game. Did the Wilson sign after he got the save, guy next to me proceeded to do the same
laugh.gif

Good win, i kept saying if Giants win game one they would have a good chance at taking the series. Well they got it, lets see if it holds true.

Good win, i kept saying if Giants win game one they would have a good chance at taking the series. Well they got it, lets see if it holds true.

Well I'm thinking, hoping, and praying the same thing GSW. Oswalt lost to us 3 times this year and Hamels has a career ERA over 6 at AT&T.

Well I'm thinking, hoping, and praying the same thing GSW. Oswalt lost to us 3 times this year and Hamels has a career ERA over 6 at AT&T.

Hey guys, I'm not really a baseball fan but when people ask who I'd like I say the Giants because they're from SF and I refuse to root for a team in Oakland. Anyway I've been watching all the Giants game and this postseason has been really exciting..I didn't know a baseball game could be that exciting..I might be hooked..

Hey guys, I'm not really a baseball fan but when people ask who I'd like I say the Giants because they're from SF and I refuse to root for a team in Oakland. Anyway I've been watching all the Giants game and this postseason has been really exciting..I didn't know a baseball game could be that exciting..I might be hooked..

laugh.gif
Playoff baseball is always more exciting than the long, long season aside from a few matchups. Welcome aboard.

laugh.gif
Playoff baseball is always more exciting than the long, long season aside from a few matchups. Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom