Official NLCS San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies Thread (4-2) Giants Win NL Pennant

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow this game was so crazy i didnt even realise brock lesnar got knocked the +$+* out tonight:lol:

I was watching the game, streaming UFC, and taking a look at Kanye's Runaway in between all at once. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

After going through 2002 and all the heartbreak and in between years...it feels SOO GOOD to finally have success. Man...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its not over yet. world champs or nothing. if we dont win it all it will be just like 2002.....

the world series caps suck. the hell were they thinking with that big ##@ patch? and then they put the mlb logo on top to top it off
laugh.gif

Just got back from Petes. @*%@ was outrageous.

Got a vid of the reaction I'll try to post and some pics. If I didn't have to get up early tomorrow, I'd still be out there.

World Series Bound
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This roster just personifies the definition of a team. A bunch of players who were cast-offs or unknowns for the most part coming together playing as one unit and beating a Philadelphia team with all the known stars in the major leagues top to bottom! The Rangers are going to be another tough challenge just like the Phillies but we're up to it! Don't think I'm going to sleep tonight just too juiced about this victory.

Originally Posted by chris82790

World Series Bound
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This roster just personifies the definition of a team. A bunch of players who were cast-offs or unknowns for the most part coming together playing as one unit and beating a Philadelphia team with all the known starts in the major leagues top to bottom! The Rangers are going to be another tough challenge just like the Phillies but we're up to it! Don't think I'm going to sleep tonight just too juiced about this victory.

f yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

World Series fitteds FTW!!!

Now lets change that title and get ready for the Rangers

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just got back from Petes. @*%@ was outrageous.

Got a vid of the reaction I'll try to post and some pics. If I didn't have to get up early tomorrow, I'd still be out there.

Post! I was in front of the elevator! Crazy!

im uploading the clincher video right now from petes, it was nuts brb

edit:
 someone embed that for me i dunno how
frown.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT"S UP GIANTS FANS???? WE'RE GOIN TO THE 'SHIP!

btw.. anyone have any good high res photos from Game 6.. i wanna make one of em my wallpaper

Back
Top Bottom