Official No Fap November Thread Vol. Just Say No

laugh.gif

1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

i'm still on octobeard.

can't have too much %$+@ going on or i'll go crazy.

fap time.

1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

i'm still on octobeard.

can't have too much %$+@ going on or i'll go crazy.

fap time.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm in. I've pretty much stopped on weekdays anyways. I find that if I do it, something horrible usually happen in other aspects of my life. So I've reduced tremendously in the month of October.

...I'm on the verge of cutting of my J.O's too, I need to get the bad one on the team.

...I have to stay away from the Black/ Latina appreciation threads tho. And WSHH updates
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. IDK if it's all in my mind, but it seems like everytime I fap, something bad happens.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm in. I've pretty much stopped on weekdays anyways. I find that if I do it, something horrible usually happen in other aspects of my life. So I've reduced tremendously in the month of October.

...I'm on the verge of cutting of my J.O's too, I need to get the bad one on the team.

...I have to stay away from the Black/ Latina appreciation threads tho. And WSHH updates
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who experiences this. IDK if it's all in my mind, but it seems like everytime I fap, something bad happens.

is steve yobs suggesting that the benefits of not fapping is that we'll get a girl to take care of our needs?

is steve yobs suggesting that the benefits of not fapping is that we'll get a girl to take care of our needs?

laugh.gif
@ ya'll being cursed after fapping
Did ya'll skeet on a crucifix or fap on an Indian burial ground in the past?

laugh.gif
@ ya'll being cursed after fapping
Did ya'll skeet on a crucifix or fap on an Indian burial ground in the past?

Do yall have a moment of clarity after fapping? Like a pool of your DNA on the floor is staring at you and you're staring at it?
laugh.gif

Do yall have a moment of clarity after fapping? Like a pool of your DNA on the floor is staring at you and you're staring at it?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom