Official No Fap November Thread Vol. Just Say No

I'm sorry, I don't understand the purpose. Is this some sort of Christine O'Donnell initiative? If so maybe you guys can have her cast a spell on you to help.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I'm sorry, I don't understand the purpose. Is this some sort of Christine O'Donnell initiative? If so maybe you guys can have her cast a spell on you to help.

?
If O'Donnell was around there'd be no need to jerk one off, i'd have her and her environmentally friendly pelvis help me out.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

?
If O'Donnell was around there'd be no need to jerk one off, i'd have her and her environmentally friendly pelvis help me out.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

this means no fap or no sex period!?

hand.jpg

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by StonedFace

any tips on how to stay fap free?

Last year i did it for 5 weeks (no release).. Feels good.. Balls be swangin extra low, testosterone in abundance.. I felt like a beast 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How i achieved this feat was by working out a lot... i was going gym in the morning and swimming in the evening. It's really not as hard as you think... you just gotta keep busy.

I think its good to set yourself a goal rather than do it for nothing though... For example set a hookup with a JO for early december. Have her promise you that you can buss down her throat or some @$%%. The thought of drowning this ***** with your genetic soup will help you focus on stockpiling your kids.

Wow. Thanks for the brotivation, mosef.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by StonedFace

any tips on how to stay fap free?

Last year i did it for 5 weeks (no release).. Feels good.. Balls be swangin extra low, testosterone in abundance.. I felt like a beast 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

How i achieved this feat was by working out a lot... i was going gym in the morning and swimming in the evening. It's really not as hard as you think... you just gotta keep busy.

I think its good to set yourself a goal rather than do it for nothing though... For example set a hookup with a JO for early december. Have her promise you that you can buss down her throat or some @$%%. The thought of drowning this ***** with your genetic soup will help you focus on stockpiling your kids.

Wow. Thanks for the brotivation, mosef.

Im in.... just to clarify if you do the mcnasty with a girl then its ok right? The only rule is you can't fap, right?

Im in.... just to clarify if you do the mcnasty with a girl then its ok right? The only rule is you can't fap, right?

Back
Top Bottom