OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Saw that Buzz figure on the last page, I said I wanted one, so I was bored just sitting around my house and decided to go get one.
I feel like a 10 year old kid again.

pimp.gif

Saw that Buzz figure on the last page, I said I wanted one, so I was bored just sitting around my house and decided to go get one.

pimp.gif

king-james-1.jpg

king-james-2.jpg

Got some Lebron's for my birthday. I haven't had basketball shoes in so long but these really are just so dope.

king-james-1.jpg

king-james-2.jpg

Got some Lebron's for my birthday. I haven't had basketball shoes in so long but these really are just so dope.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

^^^ is that ur stove?

Yeah...I don't have a light box for taking product pics. I do with what I can. Instead of tagging my photos, I figure no one else is going to take pics on top of a stove.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

^^^ is that ur stove?

Yeah...I don't have a light box for taking product pics. I do with what I can. Instead of tagging my photos, I figure no one else is going to take pics on top of a stove.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom