OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by arisorous

havent posted/picked up in awhile... here is mine... finally for me
devil.gif
You just  'kinda' ruined my day............nice pick up broski1

Originally Posted by arisorous

havent posted/picked up in awhile... here is mine... finally for me
devil.gif
You just  'kinda' ruined my day............nice pick up broski1

Picked up the INfrared 90s like everyone else..no need for pics..Thanks to the homie for picking them up for $66

Picked up the INfrared 90s like everyone else..no need for pics..Thanks to the homie for picking them up for $66

Ari - congrats on the vio's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Modus47

No cam available so I have to use these stock photos

A new wms c/w.
please post some pics when u get a camera handy, curious to see actual pics of those am plus.

all the infras, the lunars, those griffeys, tailwinds, playoff xii's, 2009's and the rest.....all very dope NT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ari - congrats on the vio's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Modus47

No cam available so I have to use these stock photos

A new wms c/w.
please post some pics when u get a camera handy, curious to see actual pics of those am plus.

all the infras, the lunars, those griffeys, tailwinds, playoff xii's, 2009's and the rest.....all very dope NT!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sneakefreake, the more you wear those 2010 tailwinds the more you'll love them. I wear mine all the time... its gets more ridiculously comfortable. Its really a very underrated shoe.

Hell yeah,they feel like heaven straight out the box.
pimp.gif
I'm wondering how the 20th anniversary infrareds fit though?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sneakefreake, the more you wear those 2010 tailwinds the more you'll love them. I wear mine all the time... its gets more ridiculously comfortable. Its really a very underrated shoe.

Hell yeah,they feel like heaven straight out the box.
pimp.gif
I'm wondering how the 20th anniversary infrareds fit though?

No shoes but I did pick up a shoe rack from Target and two Jordan displays from Footlocker.
pimp.gif

I did fill up all the shelf space with Jordans and the two signs will be hung up eventually in my room.

No shoes but I did pick up a shoe rack from Target and two Jordan displays from Footlocker.
pimp.gif

I did fill up all the shelf space with Jordans and the two signs will be hung up eventually in my room.

Back
Top Bottom