OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Originally Posted by bigj505
nice stuff bigj....i now need another pair of og playoff 12s...beat mine to the ground
ohwell.gif

MBP.....VERY nice!!!!! I love mine.  Don't remember if I posted it here, but I got a new case for it as well:

And acquired this bad boy yesterday.............

My apologies for the non-footwear/apparel pick-up.

Cris

MBP.....VERY nice!!!!! I love mine.  Don't remember if I posted it here, but I got a new case for it as well:

And acquired this bad boy yesterday.............

My apologies for the non-footwear/apparel pick-up.

Cris

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

nice playoff 13's
thanks. def love this shoe
pimp.gif

airkeung88 wrote:

bigj505:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all my fav Jordans
yea man i love the 11s, 12s, 13s... the rest are solid but these are my grails.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn J, you went off...
now i see why you were selling all those kix.
Thanks Fresh... there was definitely a method to my madness... look below for the new addition to the foam family
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

a macbook pro and all that heat. musta broke the bank this month!
definitely did. the macbook ran me 1400 alone... but i had to cop since i needed one and the seller listed it for the low.... it was 1500+ 16 shipping - 120 bing.com instant cashback. got 30 ebay bucks too... gonna use that to buy apple care in a few months. freaking retail was 1800 + tax
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

nice stuff bigj....i now need another pair of og playoff 12s...beat mine to the ground
ohwell.gif
thanks man. i got the retro playoff 12s also... copped all OG -> breds, playoffs x 2, white/reds for 590 shipped (multi purchase discount). sold 1 playoff and the breds for 400.... made the white/reds + playoffs cost me $190 out of my pocket
pimp.gif

and these came in today also. just got home.
seller said they were 6.5/10 condition. i offered him 150 he said gimme 125... SOOOOOOOOOLD! 3rd pair of 02 pearls... gonna sea glow these next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

nice playoff 13's
thanks. def love this shoe
pimp.gif

airkeung88 wrote:

bigj505:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all my fav Jordans
yea man i love the 11s, 12s, 13s... the rest are solid but these are my grails.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Damn J, you went off...
now i see why you were selling all those kix.
Thanks Fresh... there was definitely a method to my madness... look below for the new addition to the foam family
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

a macbook pro and all that heat. musta broke the bank this month!
definitely did. the macbook ran me 1400 alone... but i had to cop since i needed one and the seller listed it for the low.... it was 1500+ 16 shipping - 120 bing.com instant cashback. got 30 ebay bucks too... gonna use that to buy apple care in a few months. freaking retail was 1800 + tax
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

ohwell.gif
thanks man. i got the retro playoff 12s also... copped all OG -> breds, playoffs x 2, white/reds for 590 shipped (multi purchase discount). sold 1 playoff and the breds for 400.... made the white/reds + playoffs cost me $190 out of my pocket
pimp.gif

and these came in today also. just got home.
seller said they were 6.5/10 condition. i offered him 150 he said gimme 125... SOOOOOOOOOLD! 3rd pair of 02 pearls... gonna sea glow these next week
pimp.gif

mayhemz... still posting a new pick up on every other page? i swear u might be doing every page now
smh.gif
i def cant keep up. u win.
smh.gif
@ you and those playoff XIII's (edit) AND pearls too? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - niiiiice!
smokin.gif

mayhemz... still posting a new pick up on every other page? i swear u might be doing every page now
smh.gif
i def cant keep up. u win.
smh.gif
@ you and those playoff XIII's (edit) AND pearls too? 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cris - niiiiice!
smokin.gif

picked these up for $86 after discounts. local store just got em in yesterday..not bad in person.

37559_446403287441_579372441_5970298_4693751_n.jpg

picked these up for $86 after discounts. local store just got em in yesterday..not bad in person.

37559_446403287441_579372441_5970298_4693751_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom