OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

kobe cd iv's.
pimp.gif

My pickups, Infrared Pack (shout outs to BigJ), SB Dunk High's and '95 reissue Chukka's (from SPOT Memorial Day sale, been sitting in the box for weeks cause I was on vacation), and Volt Tempo's from a fellow NT'er as well.

2crm3kg.jpg

Original Fake tee's, Hello Kitty x Dr Romanelli tee, and Ice cream tee all copped from Headquarters in MX City (real dope shop)
They were all 50% off, and the skull Mickey Mouse tee was copped at FIN (a new boutique in MX city).

whobx2.jpg

and some Supreme gear from their latest drop.
1zd1we0.jpg

My pickups, Infrared Pack (shout outs to BigJ), SB Dunk High's and '95 reissue Chukka's (from SPOT Memorial Day sale, been sitting in the box for weeks cause I was on vacation), and Volt Tempo's from a fellow NT'er as well.

2crm3kg.jpg

Original Fake tee's, Hello Kitty x Dr Romanelli tee, and Ice cream tee all copped from Headquarters in MX City (real dope shop)
They were all 50% off, and the skull Mickey Mouse tee was copped at FIN (a new boutique in MX city).

whobx2.jpg

1zd1we0.jpg

Originally Posted by Redrum

son, your bread must be crazy stoopid 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaryOak

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah, I'm pretty much broke now.

Originally Posted by GaryOak

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah, I'm pretty much broke now.

glad you got your pack redrum... you like the toaster packaging?
laugh.gif

and blakmn89 - 50 for them 14s is beyond a steal. wish i found some of those
pimp.gif

glad you got your pack redrum... you like the toaster packaging?
laugh.gif

and blakmn89 - 50 for them 14s is beyond a steal. wish i found some of those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Dunkman lows are dope.
especially for $98 TT and L not included through one of my homies. You know who you are
pimp.gif

Yes Fred you are right...Thanks also to that same person

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Dunkman lows are dope.
especially for $98 TT and L not included through one of my homies. You know who you are
pimp.gif

Yes Fred you are right...Thanks also to that same person

Back
Top Bottom