OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Ty I really like those Mark McNairy's.  I wish I would have picked up a pair of the Two Tones he did for Union, but I was abstaining at the time. 
Picked these up at the end of last month.  First pair I've bought all year, because they were silly cheap, but I really like the Bruin.  Great Summer shoe.  I definitely need more. 

13zyicz.jpg

I was holding out, because I got this at the end of last month.  Have been scrapping and searching around for a new ride.  The Honda Civic treated us well for many years, but I'm happy with the upgrade. 

w2in92.jpg

Ty I really like those Mark McNairy's.  I wish I would have picked up a pair of the Two Tones he did for Union, but I was abstaining at the time. 
Picked these up at the end of last month.  First pair I've bought all year, because they were silly cheap, but I really like the Bruin.  Great Summer shoe.  I definitely need more. 

13zyicz.jpg

I was holding out, because I got this at the end of last month.  Have been scrapping and searching around for a new ride.  The Honda Civic treated us well for many years, but I'm happy with the upgrade. 

w2in92.jpg

Been a while...Anyways no sneaker pick-up but copped a few things
Polo towels real crazy price...
Old Navy Short to go with
Mountain bike to go riding with lil sister and girlfriend

Been a while...Anyways no sneaker pick-up but copped a few things
Polo towels real crazy price...
Old Navy Short to go with
Mountain bike to go riding with lil sister and girlfriend

This came today from Japans k-skit shop. Two different sized shoes but I never planned on wearing them anyway. Came with OG box.. Og hang tag, og paper. Dead Stock 1989 Nike Air Delta Force ST

size 8 and a 7, 8 has the tag on it.

4769124370_a6805cd78b_b.jpg

4769123446_62c393d36d_b.jpg

4768487105_2c44401ce4_b.jpg

Any one else seen this colourway before? doubt it.

This came today from Japans k-skit shop. Two different sized shoes but I never planned on wearing them anyway. Came with OG box.. Og hang tag, og paper. Dead Stock 1989 Nike Air Delta Force ST

size 8 and a 7, 8 has the tag on it.

4769124370_a6805cd78b_b.jpg

4769123446_62c393d36d_b.jpg

4768487105_2c44401ce4_b.jpg

Any one else seen this colourway before? doubt it.

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Bought the Renegades fitted cause I'm going to a game with my girl this weekend and had to support.

I haven't been to a Renegades game in years. You live in the HV right?

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Bought the Renegades fitted cause I'm going to a game with my girl this weekend and had to support.

I haven't been to a Renegades game in years. You live in the HV right?

Back
Top Bottom