OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

frijo sneaker - jajajaja gracias guay u know how we do it 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

I heard Vibrams aren't good at all for running

Most of the reviews I read and people I talked to about them before buying were pretty positive and although I've only used them a couple of times, so far I've had no problems with them.

Most of the reviews I read and people I talked to about them before buying were pretty positive and although I've only used them a couple of times, so far I've had no problems with them.

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Originally Posted by wrod7

Can some tell me the name of the of the dunks DJ KiSHi posted on PG: 8. Thanks!

I believe these are the ones posted

http://www.thepremierstor...cfm?CatID=8&PID=6033

Thanks for getting back to wrod7 dalyte1.  No special name for them; just Light Charcoal/Team Orange dunks.  Premier is a legit site.  I came across my pair at Shiekh. Shiekh isn't my favorite spot in the world but they were the only spot around my way that had them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Originally Posted by wrod7

Can some tell me the name of the of the dunks DJ KiSHi posted on PG: 8. Thanks!

I believe these are the ones posted

http://www.thepremierstor...cfm?CatID=8&PID=6033

Thanks for getting back to wrod7 dalyte1.  No special name for them; just Light Charcoal/Team Orange dunks.  Premier is a legit site.  I came across my pair at Shiekh. Shiekh isn't my favorite spot in the world but they were the only spot around my way that had them.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

who said that?
A guy that came into my workplace had a pair on and I asked him about running in them and he said they weren't comfortable at all
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

who said that?
A guy that came into my workplace had a pair on and I asked him about running in them and he said they weren't comfortable at all
ohwell.gif

ghetomex23, dope Jordan pickups. I still need a pair of those cdp IV's, badly...

ghetomex23, dope Jordan pickups. I still need a pair of those cdp IV's, badly...

Back
Top Bottom