OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Havent picked up shoes in a while (well may lol) still got one pair on hold at work
tired.gif

Il hopefully be taking most on my mini trip to Ammy Dammy on friday woop!
smokin.gif

I know i hated on the spizikes but... lol this it the only attractive colour way in my opinion

Realised i didnt own neon kicks and for £30 you cant really go wrong...

Waiting on the blue... my sister said 'why do you want trainers that look like they've been wiped by an old tea bag?'
laugh.gif
... some people will never understand!

Finally got a pair :-D

And a late bday present from my bestie, a new pair was way overdue!

Havent picked up shoes in a while (well may lol) still got one pair on hold at work
tired.gif

Il hopefully be taking most on my mini trip to Ammy Dammy on friday woop!
smokin.gif

I know i hated on the spizikes but... lol this it the only attractive colour way in my opinion

Realised i didnt own neon kicks and for £30 you cant really go wrong...

Waiting on the blue... my sister said 'why do you want trainers that look like they've been wiped by an old tea bag?'
laugh.gif
... some people will never understand!

Finally got a pair :-D

And a late bday present from my bestie, a new pair was way overdue!

Hopefully there's still some infrareds around here for when there's another sale, don't really wanna pay $95
laugh.gif

Hopefully there's still some infrareds around here for when there's another sale, don't really wanna pay $95
laugh.gif

Some of my recent pick ups....
Like everyone else i grabbed 2 pairs but i was able to get them on F&F thanks to a very nice footlocker employee 

Outlet pick up, picked this up at my local outlet for $23 because of a 30% power hour

Another outlet pick up, came out to me $38

Coach Wallet and the best stussy shirt to come out in a long time

Last, a pastel drawing that a good friend of mine did for me. Got a few more sneaker art pieces coming as well.

Some of my recent pick ups....
Like everyone else i grabbed 2 pairs but i was able to get them on F&F thanks to a very nice footlocker employee 

Outlet pick up, picked this up at my local outlet for $23 because of a 30% power hour

Another outlet pick up, came out to me $38

Coach Wallet and the best stussy shirt to come out in a long time

Last, a pastel drawing that a good friend of mine did for me. Got a few more sneaker art pieces coming as well.

Back
Top Bottom