OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

2dt6j5d.jpg

15e72c5.jpg

via regularolty

Thanks for the kind words, y'all! I'll be wearing the IVs 'til the midsole fully disintegrates
laugh.gif

GaryOak: Thanks, Sir!

KoreaJ: Awesome pic!

Chris: Dope combo!

TimCity: I really don't know which shoes I'll be wearing on race day (it's 2 weeks away!). I'll be pulling a LeBron
laugh.gif
for the next 10 days or so to make my decision by closing out my training with the four; LunarSwift, Vomero4, Lunaracer and LunarTrainer, I'm considering. The Vomeros and LunarSwifts were the only ones of the four to hit +20M in a single training session, so I'm favoring either one of them.

Thanks for the kind words, y'all! I'll be wearing the IVs 'til the midsole fully disintegrates
laugh.gif

GaryOak: Thanks, Sir!

KoreaJ: Awesome pic!

Chris: Dope combo!

TimCity: I really don't know which shoes I'll be wearing on race day (it's 2 weeks away!). I'll be pulling a LeBron
laugh.gif
for the next 10 days or so to make my decision by closing out my training with the four; LunarSwift, Vomero4, Lunaracer and LunarTrainer, I'm considering. The Vomeros and LunarSwifts were the only ones of the four to hit +20M in a single training session, so I'm favoring either one of them.

my current running shoe is the vomero 4. love those things. have been considering some of the lunar series, though. congrats on the mileage you've put in... best i've done is a half-marathon. hoping to make it a full marathon either late this year or early next year. but training in birmingham, alabama during the summer is brutal, lol... even in the mornings.

rest of my weekend:

my current running shoe is the vomero 4. love those things. have been considering some of the lunar series, though. congrats on the mileage you've put in... best i've done is a half-marathon. hoping to make it a full marathon either late this year or early next year. but training in birmingham, alabama during the summer is brutal, lol... even in the mornings.

rest of my weekend:

i'm also wearing those team orange '95's to go go-kart racing with the lady friend today timcity.

they're such a perfect summer shoe...

i'm also wearing those team orange '95's to go go-kart racing with the lady friend today timcity.

they're such a perfect summer shoe...

Back
Top Bottom