OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

4794153381_2807e1e9ed.jpg

4795427916_0978792e37.jpg

adidas needs to put out a gr of the neighberhoods without the neighberhood and skull so i can afford em

adidas needs to put out a gr of the neighberhoods without the neighberhood and skull so i can afford em

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Word, I'd sell my NBHDs and buy 4 of the unbranded ones if that ever happened.
laugh.gif
Sucks that the closest we've got is these two:
ad014532.jpg
adidas-superstar-patta-arc-limited-sns-03.jpg

The first one (
sick.gif
) is the Superstar II TL "takedown" version, and the second REPS Superstar 80s, while dope in its own right, is pretty hard to find and pricey these days.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Word, I'd sell my NBHDs and buy 4 of the unbranded ones if that ever happened.
laugh.gif
Sucks that the closest we've got is these two:
ad014532.jpg
adidas-superstar-patta-arc-limited-sns-03.jpg

The first one (
sick.gif
) is the Superstar II TL "takedown" version, and the second REPS Superstar 80s, while dope in its own right, is pretty hard to find and pricey these days.

07816c1d01a664664509b3d6beb4fae53f171d67_r.jpg

I won't lie, I don't know much about these Dunk's at all. I remember seeing them on Swoosh a couple of years back so I ordered them, the box said ID so they might be ID rejects or something.

But yeah, late night lab gear.

07816c1d01a664664509b3d6beb4fae53f171d67_r.jpg

I won't lie, I don't know much about these Dunk's at all. I remember seeing them on Swoosh a couple of years back so I ordered them, the box said ID so they might be ID rejects or something.

But yeah, late night lab gear.

Back
Top Bottom