OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

like all the jordan fits, but the fit with the red tie and 10's is too much for me, the hat kills it imo. KEep doing ya thing tho!

like all the jordan fits, but the fit with the red tie and 10's is too much for me, the hat kills it imo. KEep doing ya thing tho!

ID's are
pimp.gif

I just got back fom camping last night, so here's my Training Day 15 from last Saturday, the Lake Tahoe edition
laugh.gif
, in LunarSwifts. I logged 10M along a bike path and on a beach (first time), and it's no joke! The sand made me work!
33bppgz.jpg

And for today, Saf87s to Summer School,
2ci8gt5.jpg

then for Training Day 16 on a GLOOMY day in SF, I chose to wear Vomero4s to log 15M. Now, I'm planning to divide the whole course into four parts, and run about 12-16M everyday 'til Thursday to close out training...
212x3r4.jpg

I just got back fom camping last night, so here's my Training Day 15 from last Saturday, the Lake Tahoe edition
laugh.gif
, in LunarSwifts. I logged 10M along a bike path and on a beach (first time), and it's no joke! The sand made me work!
33bppgz.jpg

And for today, Saf87s to Summer School,
2ci8gt5.jpg

then for Training Day 16 on a GLOOMY day in SF, I chose to wear Vomero4s to log 15M. Now, I'm planning to divide the whole course into four parts, and run about 12-16M everyday 'til Thursday to close out training...
212x3r4.jpg

real talk who really was A POWERS? Some dudes said he worked for some website. I mean its obvious dude was faking but what was that all about? anyone?

real talk who really was A POWERS? Some dudes said he worked for some website. I mean its obvious dude was faking but what was that all about? anyone?

Back
Top Bottom