OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I'm with Decepticon0.. I talked to my league sources.. and they told me that it should be a safe bet to wear this..

Nope!! And the Cavs owner is a fool for his comments. He cast a curse on LeBron. LMFAO!! http://bit.ly/9MjmNZ

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I'm with Decepticon0.. I talked to my league sources.. and they told me that it should be a safe bet to wear this..

Nope!! And the Cavs owner is a fool for his comments. He cast a curse on LeBron. LMFAO!! http://bit.ly/9MjmNZ

Proto dope fit except the v-neck is a little too deep for my taste

e4016e543a4a1514ff1a7105d0ad821ed8135b1e.JPG

Air max 97s, levi's, St.Louis Fitted, V-neck

Dat V neck on that dJ kid is way too deep. Almost a arrow neck. Nice kicks. Don't like the fit though.

Nice kicks for everyone else

Dat V neck on that dJ kid is way too deep. Almost a arrow neck. Nice kicks. Don't like the fit though.

Nice kicks for everyone else

Originally Posted by DZaster

thanx man.

little deep for me too, but my girl bought it for me, has been bugging me to wear it for forever so i did friday night. i feel like i can pull it off, tho not everyone can (you pretty much have to work out and be fit to pull it off imo)... and i figured it would get some hate on here, but i just don't care...

i'm in love with that stussy jacket. bought it more to rock with tan or zen yeezys, but still works for the tiffs imo...

not trying to hard to be or do anything, just wearing clothes and shoes i like, simple as that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

thanx man.

little deep for me too, but my girl bought it for me, has been bugging me to wear it for forever so i did friday night. i feel like i can pull it off, tho not everyone can (you pretty much have to work out and be fit to pull it off imo)... and i figured it would get some hate on here, but i just don't care...

i'm in love with that stussy jacket. bought it more to rock with tan or zen yeezys, but still works for the tiffs imo...

not trying to hard to be or do anything, just wearing clothes and shoes i like, simple as that.
nerd.gif

haven't posted here in a while...
didn't get any sleep because i have a final in 2 hours... but excited for post final, it's my 21st birthday so we'll see watsup
10zs60g.jpg
to my final

i'll get my other shoes in later on in the day or weekend.

haven't posted here in a while...
didn't get any sleep because i have a final in 2 hours... but excited for post final, it's my 21st birthday so we'll see watsup
10zs60g.jpg
to my final

i'll get my other shoes in later on in the day or weekend.

Back
Top Bottom