OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

4804568171_3a9ec62802.jpg

strapped, knawmean?.......

to ball for today.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

who remembers italian3 ? 2006-2007
laugh.gif
that beef was fricken hilarious 
laugh.gif

jae oh chen's booduh subliminals 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nice pic of the recons wiseguyK. 

laugh.gif
Time blows by fast, who was italian3 again? and that dude jae oh cheng threw subliminals at many people.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

laugh.gif
that beef was fricken hilarious 
laugh.gif

jae oh chen's booduh subliminals 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nice pic of the recons wiseguyK. 

laugh.gif
Time blows by fast, who was italian3 again? and that dude jae oh cheng threw subliminals at many people.

What about Mr Phan I think his name was, I remember dude had like every single Nike SB and he had the spray painted wall in his room.

What about Mr Phan I think his name was, I remember dude had like every single Nike SB and he had the spray painted wall in his room.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude being so hyped he bought fire red Jordan 5s off promo shoes for like $250...shoes were shipped in a plastic bag

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember dude being so hyped he bought fire red Jordan 5s off promo shoes for like $250...shoes were shipped in a plastic bag

Originally Posted by ILLNoize815

Phanizzle

Originally Posted by ILLNoize815

Phanizzle

love the clarks wallabees, but its summer time bro? still dope shoes, wish i had some

love the clarks wallabees, but its summer time bro? still dope shoes, wish i had some

Back
Top Bottom