Official Nostalgia Thread Vol. Relive your childhood

Dang, had me swelling up thinking about the good ol' days. This thread needs to be revived!

Dang, had me swelling up thinking about the good ol' days. This thread needs to be revived!

wrote:
Originally Posted by jrp44

3708_lotus-turbo-challenge-3.png

Info on this game?
nerd.gif

Crusin?

this game .....so many memories. EPIC races between my brother, cousins, friends.
I was hooked. What I would give to play this again..
frown.gif
Screw you guys for reminding me.

And to the dude who posted Kid's Zone, damn you.
Swear I just dazed off for a few minutes just remembering all the fun I had there.

this game .....so many memories. EPIC races between my brother, cousins, friends.
I was hooked. What I would give to play this again..
frown.gif
Screw you guys for reminding me.

And to the dude who posted Kid's Zone, damn you.
Swear I just dazed off for a few minutes just remembering all the fun I had there.

During those days when kids stylized their screen names with X's and O's..  remember AzN pRyDe?  Trance music (which is in again), import car racing, and so much more.  I actually wrote my honors thesis on this era when kids were on the ethnocentric tip in this subculture/movement/trend.  Check out my tumblr for more info!  http://aznprydeisback.tumblr.com/
Wearing shirts like this:

tumblr_lme1xreO281ql4ulao1_500.jpg

and hats like this:

tumblr_lme1zcVnY21ql4ulao1_500.jpg

During those days when kids stylized their screen names with X's and O's..  remember AzN pRyDe?  Trance music (which is in again), import car racing, and so much more.  I actually wrote my honors thesis on this era when kids were on the ethnocentric tip in this subculture/movement/trend.  Check out my tumblr for more info!  http://aznprydeisback.tumblr.com/
Wearing shirts like this:

tumblr_lme1xreO281ql4ulao1_500.jpg

and hats like this:

tumblr_lme1zcVnY21ql4ulao1_500.jpg

Born in the 80's, raised in the 90's
pimp.gif

I'll post more later. This thread brings back so many memories. Tyrain for pc & Reboot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Born in the 80's, raised in the 90's
pimp.gif

I'll post more later. This thread brings back so many memories. Tyrain for pc & Reboot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom