OFFICIAL NOT BEING IN JAIL BEHIND BARS APPRECIATION THREAD VOL: FREEDOM IS GOOD

Im glad that Im am not in Jail. I know tons of people behind bars today, and Im thankful I aint one of them. Freedom feels so good.

eyes.gif

Freedom does feel good. I know people thats doin that 25 to life at young ages. Im 22, so if a 23 year old is doin that 25 thats a long time.

very appreciated. Most people never know how good it does feel to have freedom. A lot of people take little things in life for granted. Such as opening a doorwhenever you want, and leaving your room whenever you want.

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Freedom does feel good. I know people thats doin that 25 to life at young ages. Im 22, so if a 23 year old is doin that 25 thats a long time.

are you simple boy??

What an odd thing to say...

But on a related note, someone posted this youtube-series about young people who were doing serious time in Lorton Prison, which, before it closed, was wheremost of the hard-criminals were sent from the D.C. area. It was sad to see how some of these young kids thought and what landed them in jail. And just how,even if they do get out, they'll be right back in because they have no sense of hope...

APPRECIATED.

I was in a holding cell for the first time ever last weekend...if they woulda let me keep my belt I woulda offed myself

Appreciated

but, isn't this kind of an obvious appreciation post?

like, "Having a roof over your head appreciation post"

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Yo that lorton prison is south county HS now right??

I'm honestly not even sure. I know they closed it a while ago and they were constructing something on the sight, but not sure what exactly. Ahigh-school, and I think some sort of rec center and a theater or something. Hah, if your from the area, I didn't even know they had closed Jessup too.Lol, I'm out of touch with my local jails/prisons, I guess thats a good thing...

You'll be doing a bid in banned camp soon.

And be real, you don't know 1 person behind bars, you're soft.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

You'll be doing a bid in banned camp soon.

And be real, you don't know 1 person behind bars, you're soft.
I already did my 3 month banning bid on NT. Mods tell me I aint going back bc they realized Im a Veteran.

I already did my 3 month banning bid on NT. Mods tell me I aint going back bc they realized Im a Veteran.
You sure about that?

A veteran is somebody who survives a war. Your accounts don't even survive a week.

Are we clear on the concept of trolling? Creating posts just to rile people up and get attention is trolling. If I see even one more topic that qualifiesit's game over.

Back
Top Bottom