official Notorious movie thread 1/16/2009- BROOKLYN YALL DID IT! STAND UP!

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Yeah ima go watch it if i get a chance. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I wanna see how dudes in LA respond to it. Seems like the atmosphere at the movie theatre will be pretty cool with all the people in there knowing lyrics and @#*%.
That's the part i'm worried about. I can imagine a brief scene with a song ending but the sing-a-long for it continuing until the entiresong is complete, if not longer.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by henz0

Its gonna be a ignorant $*% friday @ the movies when that *$+@ come out.. _ gon be smokin weed & all that in the theatre
If anybody else said that they would get 5 pages of stonefaces. Since it was you, you'll get a [color= rgb(0, 0, 102)]pinwheel[/color] of laughing, pimphats, and rolling emotions.

I see what you did there
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

But that is soo true

All theaters in BK is gonna wild out
From the Multiplex on Linden to the one at Kings Plaza..Hell, sunrise cinemas by Green Acres and Jamaica Multiplex in Queens might even join in on thethuggery
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Yeah ima go watch it if i get a chance. Looks like it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I wanna see how dudes in LA respond to it. Seems like the atmosphere at the movie theatre will be pretty cool with all the people in there knowing lyrics and @#*%.
That's the part i'm worried about. I can imagine a brief scene with a song ending but the sing-a-long for it continuing until the entire song is complete, if not longer.
laugh.gif
Dont mean to dbl post but Cosign!!
YOU ALREADY KNOW that $%*+++ will be rapping along to Juicy as soon as they hear that "It was all a dream"..The whole audience will WILD OUT..I knowsome $%*+++ go to theaters with guns on em so i wont be surprised if they start shooting in the air at the rolling credits
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

That's the part i'm worried about. I can imagine a brief scene with a song ending but the sing-a-long for it continuing until the entire song is complete, if not longer.
laugh.gif
YOU ALREADY KNOW that $%*+++ will be rapping along to Juicy as soon as they hear that "It was all a dream"..The whole audience will WILD OUT..I know some $%*+++ go to theaters with guns on em so i wont be surprised if they start shooting in the air at the rolling credits
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's what I'm waiting for. Ima die of laughter when the whole theatre starts singing along cause like you said "YOU ALREADY KNOW that$%*+++" gonna happen
laugh.gif

I just saw a commercial for it on tv, and it said...
"The biggest motion picture event of our time"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its gonna be a ignorant $*% friday @ the movies when that *$+@ come out.. _ gon be smokin weed & all that in the theatre
True story.

Especially the midnight show on 42nd....

You'll be reading about what went down in the papers the next morning.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

laugh.gif
YOU ALREADY KNOW that $%*+++ will be rapping along to Juicy as soon as they hear that "It was all a dream"..The whole audience will WILD OUT..I know some $%*+++ go to theaters with guns on em so i wont be surprised if they start shooting in the air at the rolling credits
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's what I'm waiting for. Ima die of laughter when the whole theatre starts singing along cause like you said "YOU ALREADY KNOW that $%*+++" gonna happen
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can just imagine that.
Oh man, hahaha.

laugh.gif
FlyNY hit the nail right on the head.

smh.gif
Unfortunately, I will have to see this movie in Syracuse
sick.gif
. I wanted to be in NYC for the festivities
laugh.gif