OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everything is 30% off at citygear. Discount price is shown in cart. I'm testing a bunch of shoes to see if they are discounted. Props to the dude who posted info above
it's me or seems like it doesnt work with the answer's IV and more Reebok shoes?

Everything is 30% off at citygear. Discount price is shown in cart. I'm testing a bunch of shoes to see if they are discounted. Props to the dude who posted info above

Yeah - definitely repped. Was kind of surprised to see it work on the Gamma blues. With the reward points, you are basically getting another 5% of retail price back too.

Did any of you actually submit an order?
When I added shoes to my cart, I saw the 30% discount.
But in the checkout stage, the shoes were back to the previous sale price.

Yes I did , I bought a pair of air max 90 this morning for $41 , checked out and money taken from PayPal

Sale probably ended as you were checking out, I've had this happen before on previous city gear releases, nothing you can do except wait for the next sale

I would have bought a pair of Thermals for 140, but they don't show an extra 30% off, just the original 20%

Ordered Gamma Blues and Weatherman Foams (not for me, I feel I must add that disclaimer). My order went through.
Yea my gammas say processed when I check my status.
Wow this is f'ed up, me and my mom last night ordered a bunch of shoes on the low to give as gifts and some to send to our immediate family in Russia and they just cancelled my order...

Apparently you can't order too much...

^^^ they may have viewed the discount as being abused.
Try calling them and seeing what they can do about the order. Be nice

why didnt i know about foams for cheap?

if they had the blue/grey on the low i would have copped

Zyzz, they only had the crappy weatherman and thermals. There's a reason they were so cheap

^^^ they may have viewed the discount as being abused.
Try calling them and seeing what they can do about the order. Be nice
Yea I'm going to call tomorrow and see whats going on, I didn't go over any of the maximum shoe limits they had set and bought alot of shoes that weren't really popular like i didn't buy up all of the foams or anything so idk we'll see.

For the Houston People, I went to the conroe outlet on Tuesday and I was really surprised, they actually have some pretty good stuff now. They had a bunch of the all blue rookies and the blue turf jet 97's. They also had a lot of revis' and volt flyknit racers for $100 in assorted sizes. I was really surprise by the selection maybe they got new staff because I feel like before they weren't letting a lot of stuff hit the floor.

Idk if this info has ever been posted before but if shoes on the hash wall are 13 and up at the Nike store in dolphin mall(miami,fl) they get an extra percentage off. Picked up a pair of solarsoft moccasins for 25 after price was 50. It'll probably work at other nike stores. It's called "extreme size" discount. It doesn't work on air maxes or flyknits. Other than that, they didn't have much except for a few flynits in various sizes for 109.99 and 129.99. Apparel was at 40% off

Idk if this info has ever been posted before but if shoes on the hash wall are 13 and up at the Nike store in dolphin mall(miami,fl) they get an extra percentage off. Picked up a pair of solarsoft moccasins for 25 after price was 50. It'll probably work at other nike stores. It's called "extreme size" discount. It doesn't work on air maxes or flyknits. Other than that, they didn't have much except for a few flynits in various sizes for 109.99 and 129.99. Apparel was at 40% off

Sounds like malarkey...I'm a size 13 and I've bought shoes from the hash wall all over the US and I've never received an "extreme size discount"...lol

Sounds like malarkey...I'm a size 13 and I've bought shoes from the hash wall all over the US and I've never received an "extreme size discount"...lol
next time you go, ask if they offer it. Most probably don't say anything to the customers about it. All I know is dolphin mall here in Miami does it

Check your local Sports Authority.  Mine had an outdoor tent section for the weekend, half off pretty much everything.

Saw some Texas KD V, Jordan CP3 VI, Lunar Trainer 1 and other goodies for 50% off retail.

It's done at jersey gardens in nj
Wow I've always bought size 13 and never gotten an additional discount. Bought a few size 15s for a friend and didn't get any extra discount. Plan on hitting up the va, NC, SC and FL outlets on a very long Christmas road trip and I will definitely ask if they participate in the extreme size discount at each outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom