OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could find those destroyers around my way at that price. I paid like $350 on Eastbay when they first dropped.

They definitely dont. Youre gonna have to stalk your local marshalls and rosses and hope to get lucky.

my local marshalls only had 3 blue usa dream team destroyers and they were priced at 99.99. haha wish it were ross pricing.

Last edited:
This morning's pick-up at Ross in the 757. Along with these they also had a size 16 in the GM KD's and a medium in the Nike XX hoodie. 

Posted this in the specific thread already, but might as well add it here too -

The Linen and Acorn Dunks are 60 Euro on Hanon - they come down to 50 pounds before shipping if you enter a US address, which drops the VAT.

I don't think there's a free shipping code - but if any body has one, that would compete the deal.

Last edited:
Posted this in the specific thread already, but might as well add it here too -

The Linen and Acorn Dunks are 60 Euro on Hanon - they come down to 50 Euro before shipping if you enter a US address, which drops the VAT.

I don't think there's a free shipping code - but if any body has one, that would compete the deal.
Thought Hanon's prices were listed in pounds?

So who's the NTer who copped all the destroyers from Ross in Glendora? 
laugh.gif

Saw a couple of USA hoodies in OC at Ross nothing major. Saw a couple of ACG Duck Boots too for 49.99 in LA only size 8.5-9 though. It was in Buena Park.

Also saw these 3 set Foamposite Plates with the Nike Sportswear box haha View media item 656106

Saw a couple of USA hoodies in OC at Ross nothing major. Saw a couple of ACG Duck Boots too for 49.99 in LA only size 8.5-9 though. It was in Buena Park.

Also saw these 3 set Foamposite Plates with the Nike Sportswear box haha View media item 656106

"foamposite plates" :rofl:

Anyone remember those grey USA hoodies I posted? Stealth black USA hoodies. Few sizes here at Ross on SF mission and balboa. Two large, didn't see M or S at first glance. Got an XL.

View media item 656158
View media item 656160

Lmao can't even hate. I envy him though, he's about to make a $500 profit.
Can't eem be mad. dude got his

. The worker mentioned that they were putting out grey/white USA destroyers and that the guy had scooped them all up before they even hit the sales racks. I just wondered if the worker was correct that they were grey/white USA destroyers cuz as far as I knew and I may be wrong, but I've only seen white/navy, white/red, and black/gold USA destroyers. Seeing some grey samples or something would be cool.

Can't eem be mad. dude got his

. The worker mentioned that they were putting out grey/white USA destroyers and that the guy had scooped them all up before they even hit the sales racks. I just wondered if the worker was correct that they were grey/white USA destroyers cuz as far as I knew and I may be wrong, but I've only seen white/navy, white/red, and black/gold USA destroyers. Seeing some grey samples or something would be cool.
Idk if they are samples but I saw a grey/white USA destroyer on instagram

Jordan 1 "Shadow" $120 sz 8-14 at Hagerstown, MD Outlet (No phone orders til Mon) B grade  this info comes from @eaglesandheat via twitter

I hate Hawaii [emoji]128532[/emoji] I've been wanting that blue destroyer since forever. All the rosses and tj maxx here don't even have a jacket section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom