OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I'm at wrentham they have some retros on hash but the people scooped all of them so it's not really worth it to go. Mostly everyone there are just buying gs kobes and lebrons. Also a thing that was interesting was that they actually raised the price of their shoes so the extra discount really was nothing special

Orlando Clearance - I Drive had the Greedy AirMaxes- Picked up a pair 8.5 for $89.99 (1st post. Not sure if is relevant just sharing what i came across)

Last edited:
im sure shadows are long gone, especially at that spot in cali  
laugh.gif

Great Mall Milpitas had Copper 9s and Barcelona Nights 7s for 129.99. Appeared to be fsr. (Saw this a few hours ago)

EDIT - read the rules of the thread and stop asking for updates.

oh my bad i've seen in the past that people have asked "oh so & so whats going on here or there ...especially around this time of the year coz people have alot of places to be at and figure its helpful to get a heads up" my mistake but since this is a nike factory type thread maybe niketalk should allow these questions coz i mean it is nike factory related and this has always been the case how people know where to go and not be late lol? (just a thought) but yeh anyways if anyone wants to know I'm headed to Woodbury Outlets now i'll post what i see (pictures if theres anything really good)

Last edited:
First experience at a Nike Clearance store. Hit up the one in Orlando on international drive. Didn't realize the whole store was like a hash wall at a factory store. A few random kicks but nothing amazing in my size 13 so no pictures. 20% off entire store, picked up a flyer too. Go to the link for a coupon for $15 off $100 at a factory store good through tomorrow and to be entered into a drawing for $500 gift card.View media item 1806658

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with apparel or shoes but Target has the Jurrasic World Bluray/DVD/Digital on sale for $10 today.

Also random... What is the deal with Footlocker/Footaction/Champs online stores showing shoes making you believe you can order them only to see it says "Available in store only"? How is this helpful? Feels really misleading. It would be one thing if it showed you the CLOSEST store near you that your size was available but on literally every shoe I checked NONE of my nearby stores showed anything. Not one damn shoe. It seems like a PR stunt to make it seem like they have better inventory than they really do.

Also random... What is the deal with Footlocker/Footaction/Champs online stores showing shoes making you believe you can order them only to see it says "Available in store only"? How is this helpful? Feels really misleading. It would be one thing if it showed you the CLOSEST store near you that your size was available but on literally every shoe I checked NONE of my nearby stores showed anything. Not one damn shoe. It seems like a PR stunt to make it seem like they have better inventory than they really do.

I've noticed this too. They're not slick; they know what they're doing.

They're trying to get you to go into a brick & mortar to place an order for them, hoping you pick something else up along the way.

Don't forget to grab some F&F coupons for next week if you don't have some already. Looks like there is still a good bit on eBay, but the price has risen a bit. Just make sure to leave yourself enough time for shipping. I ordered 6 on Wednesday, so I should be all set

Nike Ivy City, DC had a full size run of the WTK 9 Wednesday night at closing, but they were marked at 260 :frown: not sure if they had any further discounts this weekend or if they marked them down more.

Last edited:
Ontario
FSR Martin 7
FSR Kobe x blackout
FSR Kobe X Easter
Scatter doo doo green statue 9
FSR what the Brons
FSR kd red 8
FSR kd 8 orange black
FSR air max plus orange black yellow gradient, these are hard
Scatter sizes air max 2013 black FSR for 100+ 20
Uhhhh scatter returns and heat on hash not bothering too look too packed once heat comes in its gone too many shoppers

Hash and bin clearance 20
Clearance 40

Last edited:
I don't know if this belongs here, but I can cover anyone who needs a friends and family weekend coupon since I have 9 of them.

Camarillo Notables

WTL 12 - $200

WTK 9 - $260 lmao

Statue Retro 9s - forgot price.

bunch of clothing was 30-40% off but nothing good and prices were higher than normal

Back
Top Bottom