OFFICIAL NOVEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Found some more random Tech Fleece at my local Ross (Laguna Hills, CA) today.

Nike AW77 Basketball Tech Full-Zip style 612857-010 in a 3xl for $34.99. Didn't buy. Wasn't impressed

Nike Tech Fleece Fade Windrunner style 647469-050 in a xxl for $34.99. Bought.  No more.

They also had 1 pair of Air Jordan 7 Retro MCS baseball cleats for $19.99. Men's size 11. Not my size. Quality seemed legit. Don't understand why these retail for $95 when the basketball retro's are $190. Supply and demand I guess.

Last edited:
Flushing, Queens Nike store about an hour ago. There were no extra discounts. There were some signs telling people to check out the Nike Factory Store site for Black Friday info (Nike will be having 20% sale on November 26th and 27th until 2pm).

The store had like 3 or 4 of these in size 11. I also saw one in size 11.5

west gate SJ has grey foams and 3peat VIII front counter.

also has AM95 neon womens 6-10 $119.99

Can anyone tell me the model of shox posted by @NycPosite in post #226 of this thread? The pair was I believe the 19th image in his post. They look to be black/white and priced at $39.97.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help identify the model. I'm going to try for a phone order once I get it.

Quote:
Can anyone tell me the model of shox posted by @NycPosite in post #226 of this thread? The pair was I believe the 19th image in his post. They look to be black/white and priced at $39.97.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help identify the model. I'm going to try for a phone order once I get it.
Nike Shox Turbo 3.2 SL (product number 455541-102). I zoomed in a bit on the product numbers and googled the number. Looks to be a decent price for those.

^repped thank you for that info.

Will give them a call later once they open.

EDIT: Phone order successful. $40.14 after tax/shipping/$5 coupon. They had been moved to hash wall.

Also, found out that when ordering you can request no signature required on delivery from FedEx. This has always been an issue for me as my work schedule doesn't permit me to be home when deliveries occur so I have to get items held and go pick them up when I have time. Maybe that info can help others.

Last edited:
Just got back from the Pike in LB. Not a whole lot, but some pics from my visit today. Discounts across the shop as mentioned by bigj. I also talked to one of the employees. They're starting their Black Friday sale on Tuesday through Wednesday next week, 20% off in store. Then 30% on that Friday, starting at midnight. I'm gonna try to pass by again this week to see if they're getting anything special and for any other discount info:

If anyone is a size 11.5, the CP3 13's were at wrentham for $150 but they only had one pair so it may have sold out

11/19 riVERHEAD

I went out to Riverhead outlet only thing I saw that was good was

Penny 6 Black/gold $99.99

Lebron 12 Rubber City Marked down to $150.00. All the other Lebron 12 and Kobes were gone from my last visit.

I also seen NIKE ACG MOBB black/black for $90.00 but the Mowabb is still better lookin in my opinion

30% off the hash wall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom