Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Damn Memphis I thought u went to Iceland or somethin cuz.... now you just outlet-bound all over and through Ten-A-Key lmao.... keep those updates comin though sir u know we depend on you for the dish on TN outlets

embarassed.gif
 I've got an update but I left it in my work bag I'll post as soon as possible later today I think I got some stuff u guys will like....
nerd.gif

Damn Memphis I thought u went to Iceland or somethin cuz.... now you just outlet-bound all over and through Ten-A-Key lmao.... keep those updates comin though sir u know we depend on you for the dish on TN outlets

embarassed.gif
 I've got an update but I left it in my work bag I'll post as soon as possible later today I think I got some stuff u guys will like....
nerd.gif

^
I went to Greenland lol. I'm just back on vacay. I go back to Greenland in dec until June. :/

I'm in st.louis at my parents now, so no more tenn. updates until i go to Memphis after thxgiving.

Memphis, home of fedex and nike lol.

^
I went to Greenland lol. I'm just back on vacay. I go back to Greenland in dec until June. :/

I'm in st.louis at my parents now, so no more tenn. updates until i go to Memphis after thxgiving.

Memphis, home of fedex and nike lol.

^ $$$?

Red/Yellow Kobe V's are $49.99 at Shiekhs...

i still passed LMAO

maybe PM to Footlocker and use that coupon?

^ $$$?

Red/Yellow Kobe V's are $49.99 at Shiekhs...

i still passed LMAO

maybe PM to Footlocker and use that coupon?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

^^ I was talking about these btw
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-low-mean-greenlead.jpg

Forgot to mention they were a Full Size Run @$109
theirs a FSR on Nike.com for $83.97 or wait until black friday they will be $62.97 with the 25% coupon code.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

^^ I was talking about these btw
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-low-mean-greenlead.jpg

Forgot to mention they were a Full Size Run @$109
theirs a FSR on Nike.com for $83.97 or wait until black friday they will be $62.97 with the 25% coupon code.

Stopped by Jersey Gardens today and took a few pics.

Uptempos - white/black/navy - $80 scattered sizes on the back wall

Uptempos - black/gray/red - $80 or $90 FSR

Uptempos - red/black (confederation pack?) - $90 FSR

Kobe V - del sol - $75 FSR up to sz 11

Flightposite 2 - $99

Air Force 1 - all star - don't remember the exact sizes, but there was a good size run

Jordan 2010 - black/black - $69 selective size run around 9.5 - 12. 

Also, as mentioned before there are black penny 2's for $45 along the back wall. 
2q8aglx.jpg

w8rgop.jpg

rmr1us.jpg

28lto3n.jpg

Stopped by Jersey Gardens today and took a few pics.

Uptempos - white/black/navy - $80 scattered sizes on the back wall

Uptempos - black/gray/red - $80 or $90 FSR

Uptempos - red/black (confederation pack?) - $90 FSR

Kobe V - del sol - $75 FSR up to sz 11

Flightposite 2 - $99

Air Force 1 - all star - don't remember the exact sizes, but there was a good size run

Jordan 2010 - black/black - $69 selective size run around 9.5 - 12. 

Also, as mentioned before there are black penny 2's for $45 along the back wall. 
2q8aglx.jpg

w8rgop.jpg

rmr1us.jpg

28lto3n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom