Official NOVEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 25% OFF NDC CLEARANCE + FREESHIP

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Walnut TJ maxx bo jackson dri fit shirts for $15. Alot of compression stuff. Marshalls on colima/azusa has ACG jacket that is ORGINALLY $350 and selling $89 i think

Brentwood, TN Factory Store (615) 376-2930

-Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer Low all black and white/black/royal FSR $70

-Lebron 8 Blackout FSR $99 (can't remember for sure)

-Nike Trainer 1.3 white/grey/royal/orange (NOT Boise State rivalry pack) $70 FSR

1472942-p-DETAILED.jpg

-Trainer Max 91 grey/yellow FSR $60

-Kobe 6 $99 FSR

Zoom_Kobe_V_InkMetallic_SilverBlack-600x337.jpg

^ those are kobe v's..  they have those same shoes at Arizona Mills Factory Store in Tempe, AZ for $74.97.. not sure on size since they were scattered out on the hash wall, but seemed to be quite a few of them.. if not at least maybe get a price match on them..  

Orange, CA, Factory Store currently has

Zoom Kobe V's
-TB Orange/White $99.99
-Blackout's $99.99
-Laker Home $99.99

Zoom Kobe VI's
-Blue Camo $99.99
-TB Blue/Grey $99.99
-TB Green/Grey $99.99

LeBron 8 V1
-Breds $110
-Blackouts $110

LeBron 8 V2
-Hornets $?

Pacquiao Letterman Jackets at Marshalls in Sussex county NJ for $39. I only saw 2 jackets left. both were sz. small.

All black lebron 8s size 7.5-9.5. only 12 pairs
Price: $79.97

Nike Factory Store Perryville
68 Heather Lane, Suite 22
Perryville, MD 21903
Tel: 410-378-4998

da nike outlet in AZ tucson still have those air max penny I in da suns color for 47.99 in a few size 10's and a couple other sizes 311089-002

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da nike outlet in AZ tucson still have those air max penny I in da suns color for 47.99 in a few size 10's and a couple other sizes 311089-002

You see any big size's by chance? 
nerd.gif

Forgot to add my update..  AZ Mills in Tempe had some scattered size of the Zinc Flightposites for $74.97..  saw a couple of size 12's and probably close to 15 pairs on the hash wall..  also were these N7 AF1's a straight to outlet release or something? Because they are still marked at MSRP of $135 and clearly had a FSR and then some..  quite the interesting shoe to say the least.. this mall gets a lot of Native American traffic so maybe its good placement, but thought it was kind of odd to see them at full price at the outlet.. 

On a side note.. saw one pair of these Skyposites at NR.. size 10.5 $50 or 60..

Citadel Nike Outlet in Los Angeles:

SZ 10/10.5/11/13
dwbexy.jpg

For the Kids
35it5af.jpg

1 SZ 10 BHM AF1 on the has wall
11qhl3t.jpg

FSR
2i6c5za.jpg

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You see any big size's by chance? 
neard.gif

are these the all blacks with purple laces and swoosh?

Most outlets got the N7 shoes and clothes since proceeds from the sale of the shoes went to the native American communities. I know Woodbury had the bb2 lows for full price for like three weeks before they lowered them.

Yeah, Arundel Mills, Anne Arundel County, MD NIKE Factory has LeBron 8's.... @ $109, pretty steep to be in there IMO.

went to the Nordstrom Rack in Woodland Hills, CA last night and they had Lebron 8 V3 Home in a size 10.5 and 11 for $59, Kobe VI Blue Gradients in a size 11 for $89 and KD3 home in 9 through 11.5 for $64. you guys might want to check out their shoes if you live near a Nordstrom Rack..

Great Mall in Milpitas had the Welcome Home Jordan 2010s for $35 this afternoon.
Didn't look through the whole display, but saw several pairs sz 10-12.

Those Pacquiaos listed above were at Centralia Clearance for $31.99 full box, all laces A-grade I ordered a 10.5 earlier this week....

Went to Potomac Mills today.

The Nordstrom Rack there really had nothing in terms of shoes. As for the Nike outlet:

Purple/green Carnivores were near FSR for 49.99
Gold/black 24/7s were near FSR for 99.99
Black/purple 95s for 99.99 (not Dark Shadows)
Purple Kobe Vs were there however not sure on size range or price
Lebron 8s red/white/blue but not sure on size range or price

NR in Chandler AZ had a ton of large size shoes for anyone in that 14 to 16/17 range..  lots of kobe v's in tb colors and a few lakers colors, some air max fly by's, some hyperdunk 2010's, some hyperfuse low's, and a few KD3's..  also had a size 11 kobe vi in the black/purple color but it was $89.90, which is the highest i've ever seen any athletic shoes there.. 

Back
Top Bottom