OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 PICK UP THREAD Vol. Black Friday sales on the horizon

dope lebron id's and blue line adirose's!

sneakerd - are those adirose's available on the adidas website yet?

Playoff 8.0s, some Brons to hoop in, and Elite socks 
pimp.gif

39110216347493247861718.jpg

i saw pics of those blue line d.rose adidas but they didnt have the blue laces..my first reaction compared to this time 
happy.gif
devil.gif

nice Undefeated Clydes also

for me..Black Friday pick up like most

Now to see if i can get ahole of a pair of "U of M" Lebron 9s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nadesico86

dope lebron id's and blue line adirose's!

sneakerd - are those adirose's available on the adidas website yet?

Thanks man, I think they released early here in Chicago but nationwide on Dec 15th. Not positive about that date though.

Not trying to be mean and assume cuz too each is own, but why would you spend at least 3k in shoes in a week and not have a bigger bed lol? If I had that kinda money to throw around, Id be on a temperpedic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Not trying to be mean and assume cuz too each is own, but why would you spend at least 3k in shoes in a week and not have a bigger bed lol? If I had that kinda money to throw around, Id be on a temperpedic
pimp.gif

tumblr_lq1x75xgPl1qcozuc.gif

pimp.gif
forget the bed. lol i got other beds to sleep to when i rock those LV
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by air force baller

pimp.gif
forget the bed. lol i got other beds to sleep to when i rock those LV
wink.gif
lol

laugh.gif
 Your right

i cant believe people really buying these foams and jordans super early i wonder if they know they are fake

Sick pickup on those all-star ZK1s!!
Excuse the ignorance though... What does the NFW stand for on the LeBrons?

Originally Posted by keebantot

Sick pickup on those all-star ZK1s!!
Excuse the ignorance though... What does the NFW stand for on the LeBrons?
No FlyWire

I love the Grapes. I Picked up the Lebron U of Miami kicks this morning in size 13 ! Can't wait to get 'em and copped the Jordan Retro 3 Slide True Blue comin in soon. I'll post pics up when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom