OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 WDYWT Vol. Its almost time for turkey dinner

nice fits everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

I fell in love with the lunar glides when I first got a pair f the PEK's last blackfriday at the outlet I'll have to look on the bay for a pair of those!

Y
eek.gif
! What size?!
nerd.gif

Hahaha don't worry I saw your sig... They're 10.5 and Im planning on keeping them :tongue:I'll keep an eye out in the outlets for a Sz 8 when I go holiday shopping hommieLet's go PAC man! Nice bred 1's proto. And Columbia and bred XI's on last page...

Nice Wears Everyone !

55steep - Info on that Tiger Camo Converse pair ?.. 

nerd.gif

I ordered them day of, but I know that they still had 8.5 and below almost a week later. I'd give'em a call if I were you.
Will Do !
Thanks for the info..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by ALDY

I found out that they were Kicks/Hi Converses. 
Which makes them even more.. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Anyone out there still know if they're still available?.. 
( 7.5-8.5 in Converses usually do. )
they still have your size. hit them up (808)941-9191. my homies did the design and they're super nice. i grabbed 2 pairs. 
Thanks for the number fam. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Pumping my balls
indifferent.gif
, Code Red dunks X Brazil DETROYER jacket

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 At that Destroyer Jacket Fred. How does it fit and any more info on that would be greatly appreciated. 
nerd.gif

ROB- it fits snug. not one of those jackets you wear a sweater or heavy crew ls underneath.
P, yeah it got warm enough, 2 hours tops.

to pickup my race bib.
399469085.jpg

399469077.jpg

SMH, cold as hell in ct
Gap denim shirt
Ralph Lauren beanie
Ralph Lauren work pants
Ralph Lauren Holden boots (imo the best looking polo winter boots all the others are trash looking)

loving all the polo fits, Polo ski patrol hat, polbubble vest and hoodie, double RL jeans, brown ugg joints. Took a flick with lupe, the misses and I

Back
Top Bottom