OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 WDYWT Vol. Its almost time for turkey dinner

eek.gif

those id are too sick..
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Champion Sweats

OG 1985 Air Jordan 1 "Neutral Grey"
eqtv9c.jpg

Nice Sunder 2's Back There Tim! Good To See You Still Posting!
smile.gif

I See You B Sox
RayGuns Weekend
Sat.
Nike SB Hoody
Nudie Jeans (Average Joes)
Away RayGuns

Today
Black Scale T
Undefeated Jeans
Home RayGuns

@Sk8TheGr8

Hahah Sk8 very nice my friend...I need some white rayguns so bad. That hoody is dope too...

bum sunday...Polo america cup hat, bejing Olympic Polo bubble vest, polo navy red sweat suit, United we rise lebron 6

Haven't participated in a while, those Kobe's are to die for man...

Southbeaches Saturday

Redwings Sunday

what's up homie ^^^ long time... my wife and me to see immortals btw good movie---2011 3's for me and red bottoms for her

^^^^^verse001-  Boca's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
- it always reminds me when Carlos Tevez first started out w/them before he got an attitude and got shipped from Man U to Man City then to who knows where. What a duma$$!

NB 1500
399506570.jpg

Yesterday to help the wife rearrange her classroom...should've went a 1/2 size up on these. 

I think my man card is about to be put in question, but those Loubie's on the wife are meeeeeeeeannnn.....my wife's bday is at the end of the month, might be pulling the trigger on a second pair for her, I went to see the immortals this weekend too...dude have you checked out Ridgehill!!!?

yeah man CL's on females are super clean/sexy... and i did hit up ridge hill once niceee up there doesn't even feel like westchester lol but i went to catch the movie in white plains

Back
Top Bottom