OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2011 WDYWT Vol. Its almost time for turkey dinner

Great Stuff to start off this month NT !
Also, thanks for all the comments everyone

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and Tru how you sleep on those bro?

Son I have nooo idea lol. They grew on me over time, now I see em on eBay in my sz for $350 smh.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Slim... I'm jealous man. I slept on those black/volt 2011s at finishline for 99 and now I can't find em anywhere for less than retail.

Damn man, that sucks. When i copped, i wasnt even tryin 2 get the volt colorway. I went to nike 2 cop the white and navy blue but they didnt have em so i snagged the volts. My store(FNL) had a mini restock on em bout a month ago, they flew out the door. I didnt think they would move that fast!

6307958568_fc2bdf8a2a_z.jpg

meh .. 

Black Pocket Tee

Obey Jacket

Levi's Grand Silver Medal Jeans 
( Dark Purple Denim w/ Pink Splatter.. )

Air Jordan III 'CDP'

On My..

' Purple Swag '

EnoThaKickHead - Nice Pairs ! .. It hurts to see Aquas that way, but props on continuing to wear them. 
                              ( I've been hesitant to wear my pair due to it cracking.. 
eyes.gif
 )

tommykairaa - Dope Purple Highs !
pimp.gif

What a coincidence on the Purple/Pink Hues
laugh.gif
                       ( May I ask, how did your AF1's get 'pinkish' spots on them?.. )

It is a shame indeed [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aldy[/color], but I guess I think of the time when they were near DS and think, "Ehh, they had their run"
But I def feel you cause I baby the white pair. I always say I won't wear em out again til I get a second pair to beat!

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by shogun
Yup.
I've made the fading and whiskers on the denim using sand paper.
Not to mention, making minor touches of my own my placing the Levi's Leather Patch in the Front instead of it being in the Back..

If interested i'll place some pictures to the Denim Thread in General..

Hope that answers your question ! 
Thanks.  I wear Levi's a lot but they probably have some of the worst whiskering, fading i've seen on jeans.  Seems like something they should be good at but never improve.  I always just buy solid colors.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bigsupa[/color] Thanks a lot bruh... Yeah man, I took it myself in the same room I'm layin in. Lol. It's a lady friend of mine in my kicks (Big feet, don't ask Lol) And I got it printed and hung up sometime last year. Thanks again man.

With all new excitement with all the new Penny releases next year...

I went with an OG favorite of mine...

Hoping these retro soon so I can get another pair...

Back
Top Bottom